[SOLVED] Fix a couple issues on a site

w3bsolutions

Hi, I need quotes sent via PM to fix 2 small issues I've got on a site on PS 1.6.0.9:

1. On a multishop site I get this error since upgrade to 1.6.0.9: 

Fatal error: Call to undefined method Category::getNestedCategories() in /home/userxxx/public_html/modules/blocktopmenu/blocktopmenu.php on line 350 - I have tried deleting caches and checked overrides but everything seems fine and its still not working.

2. On another site on the same multishop installation there is a problem with URLs on homepage: when you open the site directly or switch languages on the homepage the URL changes to this and you get a 404 error: 

site.com/es/([a-z/]*)blog/([0-9]*)_([a-zA-Z0-9-]*).html - I have no blog module installed nor anything related, it is really strange.

I can send details of site via PM.

Cheers.

Edited by fire2 (see edit history)

In fact, I get the same error when I try editing a shop from the backoffice under Advanced Parameters > Multishop :

Fatal error: Call to undefined method Category::getNestedCategories() in /home/userxxx/public_html/classes/helper/HelperTreeCategories.php on line 61

don't know what to tell you then, i would suggest submitting a bug report to Prestashop, with exact steps to reproduce and see if they can help locate the issue. 

You said you performed an upgrade to v1.6.0.9, so include what version you were using, and how you performed the upgrade.