slow loading prestashop 1.5.6

best to get good info for yourself

put shop in maint mode

add your IP to see front office

open file config/defines.inc.php

set the following two to true

define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', false);
define('_PS_DEBUG_PROFILING_', false);

visit slow pages, scroll down to find much useful information.

set back to false when done.

best to get good info for yourself

put shop in maint mode

add your IP to see front office

open file config/defines.inc.php

set the following two to true

define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', false);
define('_PS_DEBUG_PROFILING_', false);

visit slow pages, scroll down to find much useful information.

set back to false when done.

Thank you for the advice. I admit I do not know the php program. We very much appreciate your advice. It seems logical. helped me from my web host optimizing the trade Admin accelerate from 24 seconds to 14 seconds, which is quite faster. Are you interested in me fix it for a fee? 
I looked your site and I found a good module / JAVAPRO PERFORMANCE FRONT OFFICE DEFERRING JavaScript / how much it would help in loading speed Internet business. 
Thank you

:)    10 seconds and is faster.

Thank you for the advice. I admit I do not know the php program. We very much appreciate your advice. It seems logical. helped me from my web host optimizing the trade Admin accelerate from 24 seconds to 14 seconds, which is quite faster. Are you interested in me fix it for a fee? 
I looked your site and I found a good module / JAVAPRO PERFORMANCE FRONT OFFICE DEFERRING JavaScript / how much it would help in loading speed Internet business. 
Thank you

:)    10 seconds and is faster.

JavaPro and any other specifically PrestaShop oriented module I think is better than using generic (typically non-ecommers caching  like varnish).  But, one should first find any issues and fix them first.  JavaPro decreases above the fold page render, 'significantly' but 10 seconds is still about 7-8 seconds to long.  Honestly google  will punish slow website, severely as it's all about good content served fast.

continue to look for reason for slowness, note: tuning a shop and removing any bottle necks does not gurantee it will be acceptable if the hosting is limited.  The reverse is if one does not do this work, then moving to faster hosting makes little difference.

And thanks for thiinking of me (fix for fee), but I don't do any private work like that.  There are some 'excellent' folks on the forum that do, post in job offers, I think you find good candidates at very reasonable fee.