Prestashop Newbie

Ok, I need help making our Prestashop do what it should.  I have no idea what these tasks are worth, so let me know what you would charge to do the following tasks:

Website address: easoffroad.com

1. Currently running on PS 1.4.11, need it upgraded to newest stable version.

2.  Running a theme that won't let me upload our new logo to header instead of or on top of themed header.  I don't care if you have to change or remove theme to do it.  I preferably want something in a widescreen format, but not a necessity if you can add logo without changing theme.

3.  We want to add a carousel or photo gallery on main page.

4.  We need our shipping module to function correctly with both the USPS and Fedex as options on checkout with more accurate shipping estimates.

5.  General ideas of making site flow better to make it more user friendly.

6. Get it to notify us when we make a sale.  The only reason we know now is Paypal notifies us when we get paid.

7.  Social Media Links at the top for FB, Pinterest and YouTube.

8.  A contact info link that is visible or our phone number incorporated into a heading at the very top of the page.  Contact us button only gives option to send us an email, I want our phone & fax in there too.

Please give me a quote to do the above mentioned.  Feel free to private message me.  I appreciate your help.  If I can't find anyone to help me, my next step is to start all over on word press.  REALLY trying not to do that!

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!!

one topic = one question

im affraid that you will not get help with so many questions in one topic

I think this one is considered one (big) job. I don't think the OP wants quotes from multiple people for multiple smaller tasks, maybe he wants quotes for all these tasks in one. 

For that reason, I think this post is okay. 

Ok, I need help making our Prestashop do what it should.  I have no idea what these tasks are worth, so let me know what you would charge to do the following tasks:

Website address: easoffroad.com

1. Currently running on PS 1.4.11, need it upgraded to newest stable version.

2.  Running a theme that won't let me upload our new logo to header instead of or on top of themed header.  I don't care if you have to change or remove theme to do it.  I preferably want something in a widescreen format, but not a necessity if you can add logo without changing theme.

3.  We want to add a carousel or photo gallery on main page.

4.  We need our shipping module to function correctly with both the USPS and Fedex as options on checkout with more accurate shipping estimates.

5.  General ideas of making site flow better to make it more user friendly.

6. Get it to notify us when we make a sale.  The only reason we know now is Paypal notifies us when we get paid.

7.  Social Media Links at the top for FB, Pinterest and YouTube.

8.  A contact info link that is visible or our phone number incorporated into a heading at the very top of the page.  Contact us button only gives option to send us an email, I want our phone & fax in there too.

Please give me a quote to do the above mentioned.  Feel free to private message me.  I appreciate your help.  If I can't find anyone to help me, my next step is to start all over on word press.  REALLY trying not to do that!

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!!

PM sent :)