Customers cannot register in PS 1.6.0.6

Hello,

I'm using PS 1.5.3.1 without any problems and recently started working in PS 1.6.0.6 for a new shop.

But customers can not complete registration in PS 1.6.0.6, because the required fields Postcode/ZIP and Country are missing on the registration form. In PS 1.6.0.6 I'm working with the default theme prestashop provides. Does anybody know how to fix this?

See images A (of 1.5.3.1) and B (new 1.6.0.6)

Thank's!post-541400-0-34800900-1407190625_thumb.jpgpost-541400-0-93011200-1407190640_thumb.jpg

Hello,

I'm using PS 1.5.3.1 without any problems and recently started working in PS 1.6.0.6 for a new shop.

But customers can not complete registration in PS 1.6.0.6, because the required fields Postcode/ZIP and Country are missing on the registration form. In PS 1.6.0.6 I'm working with the default theme prestashop provides. Does anybody know how to fix this?

See images A (of 1.5.3.1) and B (new 1.6.0.6)

Thank's!attachicon.gifA.JPGattachicon.gifB.JPG

upgrade to 1.6.0.9, there are many fixes, this may be one of them.

Thank's for this suggestion. Can I do so without any problems? I did not do any upgrades to the 1.5.3.1 before to avoid any disturbance. I have no experience with upgrades. Are there specific points to take care of?

learn more there: http://doc.prestashop.com/display/PS16/Updating+PrestaShop

the key is creating the test shop from production.

learning now to use update will allow you to obtain new features, which are rolling out 'fast'.

suerte (luck)

Hi

I'm not sure what you mean with 'test shop', because I just have the new new being developed right now, having this problem

All other shops I have are in PS 1.5.3.1 without any problem. So I will have to upgrade the shop in development with already a couple of hundreds of products?