SEO & URLS - prestashop translation

Hello,

Is there a way that prestashop automatically translates the fields of the seo & urls editable pages?

Google webmaster tools is reporting duplicated meta titles and descriptions for this pages (404, page-not-found, best-sales, contact, etc.), i thought they were translated by the language pack.

Must i edit each one by hand?

Thank you!

Thanks Fabio,

i am still trying to figure out how does prestashop handles this translations.

I translated a couple by hand on "seo & url" BO just to test and i faced another unexpected problem.

If i translate the url to the second language the link becomes broke in front-office navigating in that second language!

Is this a bug?

Thanks

Yes, of course.

I have 3 languages instaled on the store: English, German, French

Default language: English

On "SEO & URLs" for any page the content is the same in english, no matter language i choose to edit.

Because google webmaster is reporting duplicated meta titles and descriptions for these pages i was editing them manualy on "SEO & URLs"

If i also edit the "Rewritten URL" the pages become unnavailable for the translated language

Example: I translate "Best Sales" page to German, Rewritten URL to "verkaufshits", save

Testing the store in Deutsch, i have in the footer cms Verkaufshits (best sales) linking to /de/best-sales

Therefore i get page not found error clicking on it.

Edited by cossamus (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...