How to add jquery Accordion Widget to prestashop

ioanas

Hi,

i'm trying to add jquery Accordion Widget to my site layered navigation menu. http://jqueryui.com/accordion/#collapsible

http://www.optiplaza.ro/3-ochelari-de-soare

i'm trying do make the menu collapse on mouse over. i need the menu not to be expanded on load, and then when a hover the mouse over to expand, or on mouse click.

Can someone guide me in the right direction?

Best regards,

Bogdan 

in blocklayerednavigation module function

displayhookHeader($params)

where library is a jquery library package you want to add

i'm a beginner with prestashop. i found the blocklayerednavigation but i don't now what file to edit.

you can add as many libraries as you want, just place them (libraries) in /js/ directory (or anywhere else)

remember that new jquery can affect actual jquery (prestashop doesnt use latest one!)

my site is live, i'm afraid to try this. my site is www.optiplaza.ro i all i want is to my the layerednaviogation to not be collapse. and when i move the mouse over co collapse that option or category. After searching google i found something using jquery Ui, that why i'm asking how to add jquery UI to my site. If it's another way to do it, il be glad if someone can guide me.

Best regards,

Bogdan

my site is live, i'm afraid to try this. my site is www.optiplaza.ro i all i want is to my the layerednaviogation to not be collapse. and when i move the mouse over co collapse that option or category. After searching google i found something using jquery Ui, that why i'm asking how to add jquery UI to my site. If it's another way to do it, il be glad if someone can guide me.

Best regards,

Bogdan

Bogdan, it may be time for you to create a local or remote copy of your production shop so you can test without affecting visitors.

• Like 1