Unable to install new theme

Hello, I purchased the Tires Wheels for Autos Template in the store but am having a heck of a time installing it.  I how tried going through the steps of going to the Theme page > Add New Theme > browse for the files on my local pc and click open then save.  It takes forever to upload then I don't get a message saying it failed or succeeded.  I guess my question is, which folder am I suppose to upload?  The 103mb zip I downloaded or a smaller file inside?  I have tried unzipping then zipping the "Theme" folder inside then uploading that with no luck.  I am just extremely stumped by this as all other posts make it seem so easy to install a new theme... 

STORE INFORMATION

PrestaShop version 1.6.0.8

SERVER INFORMATION

Server software version Apache

PHP version 5.4.29

Memory limit 128M

Max execution time 30

Hello, I purchased the Tires Wheels for Autos Template in the store but am having a heck of a time installing it.  I how tried going through the steps of going to the Theme page > Add New Theme > browse for the files on my local pc and click open then save.  It takes forever to upload then I don't get a message saying it failed or succeeded.  I guess my question is, which folder am I suppose to upload?  The 103mb zip I downloaded or a smaller file inside?  I have tried unzipping then zipping the "Theme" folder inside then uploading that with no luck.  I am just extremely stumped by this as all other posts make it seem so easy to install a new theme... 

STORE INFORMATION

PrestaShop version 1.6.0.8

SERVER INFORMATION

Server software version Apache

PHP version 5.4.29

Memory limit 128M

Max execution time 30

hi

im facing the same problem with this template : http://addons.prestashop.com/en/food-drinks/11063-restaurant-cafe-prestashop-theme-marris.html

even http://addons.prestashop.com/en/front-office-features-prestashop-modules/1713-template-installer.html this installator is also not supporting anymore with new prestashop 1.6.0.8 ver

i need a help in it , thanks