pop up Some tabs was not loaded correctly. Would you like to reload them?

i read some other threads related to the subject but couldnt fine one that matches up. i cant get the product pages to load. i cant edit or make new ones as i get this pop up. i added a few items a couple weeks ago and no changes since then. now out of the blue this comes up and i cant figure it out.

i open up any product i get the pop up message "Some tabs was not loaded correctly. Would you like to reload them?" pressing ok does nothing. when i hit cancel and try to go to another page i get a No data received unless a wait a few minutes.  i am using PrestaShop™ 1.5.6.2.

these are the errors that are popping up. when i load a product. 

POST https://www...../index.php?controller=AdminP…_product=325&action=VirtualProduct&updateproduct&ajax=1&rand=1405844901314 net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE jquery-1.7.2.min.js:4

send jquery-1.7.2.min.js:4
f.extend.ajax jquery-1.7.2.min.js:4
ProductTabsManager.display productTabsManager.js:119
ProductTabsManager.displayBulk productTabsManager.js:162
(anonymous function) productTabsManager.js:173
o jquery-1.7.2.min.js:2
p.fireWith jquery-1.7.2.min.js:2
w jquery-1.7.2.min.js:4
d jquery-1.7.2.min.js:4
POST https://www...../index.php?controller=AdminP…4aed9&id_product=325&action=Images&updateproduct&ajax=1&rand=1405844901793 net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE jquery-1.7.2.min.js:4
POST https://www...../index.php?controller=AdminP…ed9&id_product=325&action=Features&updateproduct&ajax=1&rand=1405844901930 net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE jquery-1.7.2.min.js:4
POST https://www...../index.php?controller=AdminP…d_product=325&action=Customization&updateproduct&ajax=1&rand=1405844902060 net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE jquery-1.7.2.min.js:4
POST https://www...../index.php?controller=AdminP…&id_product=325&action=Attachments&updateproduct&ajax=1&rand=1405844902188 net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE jquery-1.7.2.min.js:4
POST https://www...../index.php?controller=AdminP…d9&id_product=325&action=Suppliers&updateproduct&ajax=1&rand=1405844902311 net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE jquery-1.7.2.min.js:4

hello

report that you pasted is a bit unreadable

do you see there some red errors? if so, which one?

yes. there was several of them. they all have the same thing when i extend them. 

index.php?controller=AdminPr…_product=325&action=VirtualProduct&updateproduct&ajax=1&rand=1405897630480 net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE

send

f.extend.ajax

ProductTabsManager.display

ProductTabsManager.displayBulk

(anonymous function)

o

p.fireWith

w

d

• Like 2

I am also trying to deal with the same error:

net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE

send

f.extend.ajax

(anonymous function)

o

p.fireWith

w

d

I am using a Linux server with Godaddy this started happening about 3 days ago for me

I am also trying to deal with the same error:

net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE

send

f.extend.ajax

(anonymous function)

o

p.fireWith

w

d

I am using a Linux server with Godaddy this started happening about 3 days ago for me

same here. i wonder if its something to do with godaddy. its been days since i added something new so not sure when it started.

• Like 1

same here. i wonder if its something to do with godaddy. its been days since i added something new so not sure when it started.

I hope someone has some sort of work around. Because everytime I try to update a product pricing I get an ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE

Same here. Apparently is a godaddy issue (multiple ajax requests). I've tried to play with php5.ini trying and increasing different times or memory but no result. Is there a way to serialize ajax requests from productmanager? I will try and download the site to my PC and see if it works (proving godaddy issues).

Thanks.

It's the third time I see this happening on a godaddy shared in a few days, my suggestion is to have them look into the issue, which probably resides on their  end (I assume these calls have 502 as well)

• Like 1

It's the third time I see this happening on a godaddy shared in a few days, my suggestion is to have them look into the issue, which probably resides on their  end (I assume these calls have 502 as well)

Actually I was getting 408 - Timed out. I transfered my site to a localhost machine and it works perfectly (i have php 5.5 and godaddy has 5.3 but that's not the issue).

I will try and call them but I already know what the answer will be: we do not support third person app)

Thanks.

The same for me : for the last 3 days, no edit possible (the website crashes for 1 minute every minute). Prestashop 1.5.4

Go daddy can not see any error even when i crash the site online with us.

Thinking switching hosting for good..........

Any update from someone ?

Thx

i couldnt wait to figure out what was happening with mine. i have a guy who i hire when i need help with prestashop. this is what they told me.

"

To stop displaying the error just open a ticket on godaddy support, and ask them to turn off mod_evasive in the configuration of your apache, and also write why. 
Why you getting this error in your log 

"Connection timed out: [client xxxxxxxxx] mod_fcgid: ap_pass_brigade failed in handle_request_ipc function"

Just correcting your apache will return to work."

i opened a ticket and waiting for it to get fixed. will update if it does.
  • Like 1

i couldnt wait to figure out what was happening with mine. i have a guy who i hire when i need help with prestashop. this is what they told me.

"

To stop displaying the error just open a ticket on godaddy support, and ask them to turn off mod_evasive in the configuration of your apache, and also write why. 
Why you getting this error in your log 

"Connection timed out: [client xxxxxxxxx] mod_fcgid: ap_pass_brigade failed in handle_request_ipc function"

Just correcting your apache will return to work."

i opened a ticket and waiting for it to get fixed. will update if it does.

Has godaddy responded yet? When I contacted them they kept saying " We are not getting any errors on our end or any other complaints it must be something with your websites coding" I asked them to turn off mod_evasive and they were very confused. going to give them a call back now and see if I can get them to actually pay some attention to this. I will post either my success or failure. 

If anyone gets them to fix this please post it! 

not yet. i opened a ticket they said i think 24-48 hours. 

Ok, so I spoke to godaddy yesterday and they were no help at all. I switched hosting providers to Inmotion and uploaded and it worked perfect. Godaddy is horrible would recommend switching. Good luck with trying to deal with them.

Dear Sir or Madam,

Thank you for contacting our Professional Hosting Services team in regards to connection timeout errors occurring on your website.

It appears that some of the errors are occurring because of a security module running on the accounts to better secure the hosting server from malicious activity such as brute force attacks. However, in order to confirm that this is the issue and address it, our administrators are requesting the exact steps we can take to duplicate the errors. Please reply with a list of the steps and URLs we can use to see the errors.

Please let us know if we can assist you in any other way.

Regards,

Andrew S.

Professional Hosting Services

still not working and i got a email from them today. looks like i will be switching as well.

still not working and i got a email from them today. looks like i will be switching as well.

Yea I switched to Inmotion.com worked great no more problems. Let me know if you need help transferring I can try to help you it was easy took about 30 minutes or so.

I am having this issue too, i am already planning to move to a vps environment and learning from youtube on the migration method. Godaddy is getting from bad to worst.

hi all.

finally i taken the decision to move from godaddy to another hosting, but i'm not still sure if move to inmotion or to bluehost both are good alternatives, i wanna know what hosting use you all, what are you experiences and which are your recommendations.

thanks

I have also been experiencing this for the past 3 weeks now. First I thought Prestashop issue. After reading the threads, its clear that it is due to Godaddy has changed something on their shared servers due to security reasons. We need to collectively start complaining on this and GOdaddy might come up with a solution.

sandy03700 can you please copy paste here your ticket so will make it our template to open a ticket.

I just asked them to DISABLE MOD-EVASIVE FOR APACHE

Can not help more so far (even not sure they got my ticket), also ticket wrote in spanish :)

the most important thing in that problem is fact that they changed something in their settings of hosting accounts, in simple words: they limited them a little more, created new restrictions etc.

so the question is: why they changed something in your hosting packet? you paid for something else!

the most important thing in that problem is fact that they changed something in their settings of hosting accounts, in simple words: they limited them a little more, created new restrictions etc.

so the question is: why they changed something in your hosting packet? you paid for something else!

one i wish they would answer but they didnt. i sure rather have had it keep working vs having to pay someone to figure out what was going wrong since i couldnt figure it out my self. would rather not have to switch hosts but at least i am going to a better one.

i have never had a problem with their support until now.

I started talking to Godaddy yesterday and let them know that something has changed on their environment even though they kept saying they do not support 3rd party apps like Prestashop. They have advised me to send mails to [email protected] so that they know this problem exists with several ajax requests to server. You will get a ticket in reply as sell.

I started talking to Godaddy yesterday and let them know that something has changed on their environment even though they kept saying they do not support 3rd party apps like Prestashop. They have advised me to send mails to [email protected] so that they know this problem exists with several ajax requests to server. You will get a ticket in reply as sell.

i got a email from them now a week ago. responded and got nothing.

if anyone wants to use prestashop dont go with godaddy.

hi, i have 3 website in prestashop all are host on godaddy...  but i got same problem in 2 websites...that use the godaddy (

Economy Web Hosting Linux )

but one is host on godaddy with (Ultimate Linux Hosting with cPanel) this is working perfect...

so think issue may be with only (Economy Web Hosting Linux) please check all have this hosting plan

Thanks

Edited by bector (see edit history)

yes, as name of this hosting package says it's "economy" it means that it's great to create a static page about cats, not e-commerce website ;-)

i started with the econ but moved to the deluxe years ago. the difference is just options. if it wasnt meant for econ websites why do they advertise several different econ software for it?

• Like 1

hi vekia

i see this problem from last 2 week.... but before that sites working perfect.... i means to say they have update with only "economy" hosting or some other hosting pack are also infected and showing error..

Thanks

Edited by bector (see edit history)

yesterday i call  godaddy .... also share this forum url with them....first they want to see where is the error... i also share my admin login detail with them... after 45 min on hold ... they replay prestashop is third party application we not provide any support for that ....i told them i am not only facing this problem .......they reply you have to google to fix this issue... this is not our server issue......

meas they are not ready to understand this is the server issue... i think we all are complaint together to fix this issue... or move with other hosting provider....

Thanks

• Like 1

yesterday i call  godaddy .... also share this forum url with them....first they want to see where is the error... i also share my admin login detail with them... after 45 min on hold ... they replay prestashop is third party application we not provide any support for that ....i told them i am not only facing this problem .......they reply you have to google to fix this issue... this is not our server issue......

meas they are not ready to understand this is the server issue... i think we all are complaint together to fix this issue... or move with other hosting provider....

Thanks

i have said this to them. even offered the link to the forum but they didnt care. still havent been contacted by them.

It was the same case for me as well and the person who spoke to me on the other day has not responded to the mails that I sent after the call. Its quite clear that GO Daddy do not care economy hosting plans where in it works nicely in other hosting services. Its better to move to other hosting than waiting for a solution here that too non supported Prestashop hosting platform. I have seen all reviews and comments and it looks like IN MOTION HOSTING is the better one in terms of support and global visibility.

Can someone clearly let me know

1. How much money I will loose when I make a switch. I had paid for domain name, hosting, email and SSL for an extended Year just 2 weeks back ?

2. What risks are involed in the movement ?

3. Any helpful links which gives all the information on moving from Go DADDY to IN MOTION hosting

It was the same case for me as well and the person who spoke to me on the other day has not responded to the mails that I sent after the call. Its quite clear that GO Daddy do not care economy hosting plans where in it works nicely in other hosting services. Its better to move to other hosting than waiting for a solution here that too non supported Prestashop hosting platform. I have seen all reviews and comments and it looks like IN MOTION HOSTING is the better one in terms of support and global visibility.

Can someone clearly let me know

1. How much money I will loose when I make a switch. I had paid for domain name, hosting, email and SSL for an extended Year just 2 weeks back ?

2. What risks are involed in the movement ?

3. Any helpful links which gives all the information on moving from Go DADDY to IN MOTION hosting

1 if you paid by credit card i would dispute the card.

2.  i am not sure though i assume there is little risk if htey are helping you move.

3. inmotion offers transfers so there shouldnt be a problem. though i would back up everything 1st.

well some what good news. went into prestashop today and it seems to be working. too late for godaddy though since i already signed up with a new hosting company and they are starting the transfer.  (checked to make sure it wasnt transfered yet and it hasnt.)

in any case i am still leaving godaddy. their lack up support in this matter has pissed me off.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, 

I am getting the same error but NOT with godaddy, 

screenshot: http://gyazo.com/c15160a63b9b2e813adec54151fffcf9

HOWEVER, its NOT hosted with godaddy, in fact it's with Digital Ocean. The error just started this week.

If you click on the internal error link, you receive the following details, screenshot: http://gyazo.com/e1186e7fcf4536ec79c0fa72b6a4736b

I am lost to figure out the solution and need help, can someone who has experienced this issue without being hosted with godaddy please share with the community. 

I am posting this message on multiple threads hoping someone will see this and merge together.

Hi, 

I am getting the same error but NOT with godaddy, 

screenshot: http://gyazo.com/c15160a63b9b2e813adec54151fffcf9

HOWEVER, its NOT hosted with godaddy, in fact it's with Digital Ocean. The error just started this week.

If you click on the internal error link, you receive the following details, screenshot: http://gyazo.com/e1186e7fcf4536ec79c0fa72b6a4736b

I am lost to figure out the solution and need help, can someone who has experienced this issue without being hosted with godaddy please share with the community. 

I am posting this message on multiple threads hoping someone will see this and merge together.

i replied here:

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/323111-some-tabs-was-not-loaded-correctly-would-you-like-to-reload-them/page-2