Can not create a combination in prestashop 1.6.0.8

Hi,

When I making a combination, and then try to store prestashop indicates that it has been done successfully. But my product is then back to standard product and the combination is gone.

Do I have a wrong setting  or a bug? I have no idea, and maybe one of you knows what is going wrong.

Greatings Sander.

Edited by [email protected] (see edit history)

Hello,

I manually create a new product, then select the top of the screen Package of existing products.

Then I manually enter the informtie in the information tab.

Then I save the product and prestashop gives at the top of the screen that it is successfully implemented, but my product is back to standard and there are no longer present products
in de pakket

Hello,

I manually create a new product, then select the top of the screen Package of existing products.

Then I save the product and prestashop gives at the top of the screen that it is successfully implemented, but my product is back to standard and there are no longer present products in de pakket

Hi!

WHich steps are you following? Are you doing it manually of with the combination generator?

Yea, I have same bug in czech version. When I am trying create pack of existings products and make it "save & stay", product is saved like "standart product" and a button "Pack" below a button "Quantities" is still hidden. So I can't create pack of existing products...

I'm using advanced stock manager, because i need to know exacly how much products I have for this item and their packages...

as you can see tutorial on http://www.hostknox.com/tutorials/prestashop/1.5-1.6/products/packs. It doesn't work...

Any solution? Thx

Edited by elimsro (see edit history)

Hello,

Then I save the product and prestashop gives at the top of the screen that it is successfully implemented, but my product is back to standard and there are no longer present products in de pakket

Hi, you can use this tacts to partially resolve this bug. Switch your BO to english, create wanted object and switch your BO back to your language. This bug is reported almost for month :-)