Auto Friendly URL for multi-language store

Dear All,

Is there any methods to make auto Friendly URL for multi-language store ?

I have store with two language. Now the products in the different language have the same URL ( English ). I would like to have URL based on the language title automatically. Is there any script / Hack available ?

Thank you very much,

Vinod

• Like 1

Dear El Patron,

Thank you very much for your reply.I am sorry I forget to mention to do it as bulk. I do have 600+ products in the store.

Is there any other solution available to apply this option as massive / bulk.

Thank you very much,

Vinod Anandan

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone,

I am also very interested in this, as i have a single language store (greek) and there is not a single friendly url available.  I have more than 11500 products and i really need to do this asap.

Thank you very much,

Nikos

Please vote for the following issue. And explain your experience about this bug. They don't consider this as a serious bug

http://forge.prestashop.com/browse/PSCSX-2661

I read this but have a question.  When you import other language doesn't also use that product title as friendly url as it would default to if adding product manually?

Nop its won't use other language product title as friendly url. That's why I reported this bug. In additional to that when I added manually the  URL value in the csv file for the other language, It was using the default language URL value only. It is a serious issue with SEO

Nop its won't use other language product title as friendly url. That's why I reported this bug. In additional to that when I added manually the  URL value in the csv file for the other language, It was using the default language URL value only. It is a serious issue with SEO

did you contact PrestaShop support team as requested in forge report?  It's best to follow all advice, you response seems that you did not contact them, it's possible that they could advise on how to proceed.  Please do as requested and if you would be so kind as to update status here that would be great. thanks

• 1 month later...

Did you get an answer or found a solution for this issue?

• Like 1