User types in prestashop

cyberdoc

I guys i'll explain the functionality i'm trying to achieve. I will have two types of users on my site. The students and parents. I want that if the user is a student, he creates a wishlist (using the wishlist module) and send to parent etc. 

Now if the user is a parent , he has a option to select a pre-created wishlist directly(Books for Grade 5) etc.. Any suggestions on how to proceed would be great.. Also one question does the wishlist module of presta have the ability to autodetect once a wishlist item is bought??

Hi Paul, thanks for replying. yes i did see that module bt actually i want some customizations as mentioned so i'm more into favour of customizing the official wishlist block, instead of buying this and then again modifying it.

you could use customer groups to define you child and parents.  I have a module that will allow a customer to choose which "group" they are when they register.  So you could create a child and parent group in your store, and then use my module to allow them to select which they are during registration.

Then the child can just add products to their wishlist as normal, nothing special there.

As for a pre-selected wishlist, have you looked into product packs?  I think you could create a "pack" of products.  You should explore this feature more and see if it would work for you