[SOLVED] Paypal not showing Credit card option [EU]

Vaupell

Update..

After installing the USA version i get the options correctly, but it's useless since you need a US address to may a 

CC payment with that, uninstalled and reinstalled the EU version which don't have the creditcard option.

This is terrible, even my home made "pay" buttons have creditcard options, but not this advanced module from prestabox.

There are many Paypal modules, you could clarify which one you are using?  Name and version, perhaps link to the module on the addons store?

Sure, thought it was clear from the title and the post.

But I'm using the "default one"

http://addons.prestashop.com/en/payments-gateways-prestashop-modules/1748-paypal.html

However, in BO it dosen' say Europe. (see screenshot)

post-814181-0-79120800-1404906246_thumb.png

My module setup

post-814181-0-85305800-1404906245_thumb.png

post-814181-0-32529100-1404906246_thumb.png

And checked, re-checked, many times all 3 API's (username, password, signature) 

also rechecked no blank spaces where included.

So whats up with this ? 

SOLVED

Well apparently it takes upwards to 48 hours for this to work, because now out of nowhere

Credit card option is back. - I didn't do anything, except whine about it here and complain to

paypal via their contact us form.

Great..  

Edited by Vaupell (see edit history)

Well you said Paypal, not Paypal Europe.  You did not provide the version of the module, and you also said it was made by Prestabox, which is not the case, so it was confusing.

So which version of the module are you using?  And did you attempt to contact the module author (which is not Paypal so complaining to them is pointless)

In the future I would suggest contacting the module author directly, which you can do directly from the addons product page

http://addons.prestashop.com/en/payments-gateways-prestashop-modules/1748-paypal.html

I'm wondering if i can block people on this forum, in a way so they don't see or respond to my posts!

Since i've arrived most of the questions are meet with a sorta arogance and zealous beahavior,

and searching through the forum and reading other new posts, i can see I'm not alone in getting

these unwelcoming responses.

so far this community has been far from supporting!

Edited by Vaupell (see edit history)