Move prestashop 1.6 to other domain

I have installed a Prestashop 1.6 shop. I have moved this shop to a production url. The Back Office is working fine but the Front Office is not. The production url is www.echtgoedkopemakeup.nl Please help.

I have performed the following steps:

- Put shop offline op temporary url

- Made backup of files and database

- Via FTP uploaded files to www.echtgoedkopemakeup.nl

- via MyPHP database imported

- settings.inc.php adjusted with new Database parameters

I have access to the back office and things there look all fine. The Front Office is however not working. After that I tried the following but also without success:

- / cache / smarty / compile en / cache / smarty / cache mappen emptied

- .htaccess update forced by turning friendly URL's off and back on again

Please advice on how to solve this. The Back Office is still working fine

I have switched Ps_Mode_Dev to True and get the following error message in the front Office:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'load error: failed to find /home/users/beawyftp/beautyspullen.nl/modules/categoriestopmenu/css/less/default.less' in /home/users/echtrftp/echtgoedkopemakeup.nl/modules/categoriestopmenu/lessc.inc.php:1527 Stack trace: #0 /home/users/echtrftp/echtgoedkopemakeup.nl/modules/categoriestopmenu/lessc.inc.php(1582): lessc->compileFile('/home/users/bea...') #1 /home/users/echtrftp/echtgoedkopemakeup.nl/modules/categoriestopmenu/categoriestopmenu.php(434): lessc->cachedCompile(Array) #2 /home/users/echtrftp/echtgoedkopemakeup.nl/modules/categoriestopmenu/categoriestopmenu.php(450): CategoriesTopMenu->cacheCompileLess('/home/users/ech...', '/home/users/ech...') #3 /home/users/echtrftp/echtgoedkopemakeup.nl/classes/Hook.php(509): CategoriesTopMenu->hookHeader(Array) #4 /home/users/echtrftp/echtgoedkopemakeup.nl/classes/controller/FrontController.php(447): HookCore::exec('displayHeader') #5 /home/users/echtrftp/echtgoedkopemakeup.nl/controllers/front/IndexController.php(37): F in /home/users/echtrftp/echtgoedkopemakeup.nl/modules/categoriestopmenu/lessc.inc.php on line 1527

I also get this error message in the back office:

Unknow error on line 1267 in file /home/users/echtrftp/echtgoedkopemakeup.nl/modules/shopimporter/shopimporter.php
[2048] Declaration of shopimporter::cleanPositions() should be compatible with that of ModuleCore::cleanPositions()

there can be a number of different reasons for this.

if you have never had a ps on this hosting, then create a subdomian and do a install of your version there so that the installer can check for compatibility.  Note: You can check your hosting compatibility of the uploaded shop from back office-->advanced parms-->configuration information see (Check Your Configuration)

when you want to clear cache, which we typically want to do on new server, back office-->advanced parms-->performance then in the top right click clear cache button.

it's not uncommon that file(s) are not properly uploaded, you can try re-uploading the shops files to hopefully correct

I did have a PS version there. It is actually the 1.3 version which I moved to a temporary url to update it. It worked fined there and now I wanted to move things back. The compatability should be ok.

I emptied the cache as you suggested but the problem remains

I did have a PS version there. It is actually the 1.3 version which I moved to a temporary url to update it. It worked fined there and now I wanted to move things back. The compatability should be ok.

I emptied the cache as you suggested but the problem remains

please see my advice above on FTP