problems with the TM HTML module set up

If you want your starting point to be exactly like the example at TM, you will need to abandon any changes you have made. Or you will need to adjust your theme manually.

Option one is the quickest. You just need to import 1 sql file. Just like you would do if you needed to restore your site from a backup.

The 2nd option is to position your modules in the same order as the original template. This may also involve disabling default modules and installing needed TM modules.

If you are real new to PS and you haven't done too many modifications I suggest option 1. That's what I would do.  :)

Do you know how to install a backup of your SQL database? Please let me know. If not let me know which host you are using.

Edited by Bill Dalton (see edit history)
  • Like 1

If you want your starting point to be exactly like the example at TM, you will need to abandon any changes you have made. Or you will need to adjust your theme manually.

Option one is the quickest. You just need to import 1 sql file. Just like you would do if you needed to restore your site from a backup.

The 2nd option is to position your modules in the same order as the original template. This may also involve disabling default modules and installing needed TM modules.

If you are real new to PS and you haven't done too many modifications I suggest option 1. That's what I would do.  :)

Do you know how to install a backup of your SQL database? Please let me know. If not let me know which host you are using.

Hi, Thank you for your advice.  Unfortunately I have made far too many changes to the original template now, it would take me weeks to get back to this, so I guess I will have to abandon the module as Im quite new to prestashop, I can reposition the modules, but i think there is a little more trickery to it than that, and Im then into the world of the unknown then.  Thank you though for oyur reply, its very nice to know there are experts out there happy to help.  Many thanks Dd

I hear you. Another option is to make a working copy of your web site and then you can "go crazy" without any fear of losing your work. Learn how to do that at this point is the best advise I can give you. You could then optionally setup the theme just like at TM and study how it is setup compared to your current settings.

See you around the forum.

Edited by Bill Dalton (see edit history)
  • Like 1