No carriers availble on new products only

Hi all,

I am having an issue with new products, added to my shop after doing the 1.6.0.8 upgrade. For all products added after the upgrade is get the dreaded "no carriers" message. For products added to my site before the upgrade shipping works normally.

I have a customer trying to purchase a new product that is getting the no carrier error. This customer was able to purchase from me prior to the upgrade with no problems.

I am using the Prestochango USPS module 1.5.

I have not changed any zones, shipping configures, or carriers. Like I said, older products still work fine.

Also, it does not seem to matter if the "new" product is added from scratch or a duplicate of an existing product.

Given that we have just receive new merchandize that I want to add to the shop this is a very serious problem for us.

Any help that gets this resolved quickly would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Art

did you follow up with developer to make sure that you have 1.6 compliant version of their module?

Yes, the version of the USPS module I am using is 1.6.x compliant. To be a bit more clear, product creation and shipping were working fine on 1.6.0.5. It was not until I upgraded to 1.6.0.8 that I ran into this problem.

It feels like there is some data that is not being entered into the DB such that the carriers are not being found.

Yes, the version of the USPS module I am using is 1.6.x compliant. To be a bit more clear, product creation and shipping were working fine on 1.6.0.5. It was not until I upgraded to 1.6.0.8 that I ran into this problem.

It feels like there is some data that is not being entered into the DB such that the carriers are not being found.

did you contact developer? 

For any issues with our modules, please use https://www.presto-changeo.com/en/contact_us

Hmm... after all of the drama I have been through in the last few days it seems at though I am back to square one.

I started with a fresh installation of 1.6.0.8 from inmotion hosting. I then dropped all of the tables in the database and imported tables from my 1.6.0.5 backup. Then I copied all of the product images to the server and re-added my usps 1.5 module to my shop.

From an existing category I added a new product and tested the shipping. That seemed to work. Next I created a new product category, added a product and tested the shipping and I am back to getting the "Free Shipping" then the product is added to the cart and "no carrier" at check out.

Hmm... after all of the drama I have been through in the last few days it seems at though I am back to square one.

I started with a fresh installation of 1.6.0.8 from inmotion hosting. I then dropped all of the tables in the database and imported tables from my 1.6.0.5 backup. Then I copied all of the product images to the server and re-added my usps 1.5 module to my shop.

From an existing category I added a new product and tested the shipping. That seemed to work. Next I created a new product category, added a product and tested the shipping and I am back to getting the "Free Shipping" then the product is added to the cart and "no carrier" at check out.

Update: It looks like resetting the module solved the problem. Wish I would have thought of that 7 days ago.