Display all declination of the same product

Prestapodes

Hi,

I have two questions about declination in prestashop. What follows is what I want to do :

- Display all declination of the same product in the product listing and keep the same product details page with all the declination.

Besides, when we click on a declination in the product listing, the product page appears with the "clicked" declination put forward and all the other declinations available.

- Associate distinct related product for each declination of the same product.

Is it possible to do it ?

If it is so, are these features native in Prestashop ? Or does an addons exist ?

Thanks for your answer,

Hi coeos,

I think P-Podes wants all combinations separately in the product list (category view)...

P-podes, that is not possible by default. I don't know of any module that does exactly this.

There is a (paid) module that let the customer choose the different attribute values directly in the product list, here:

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/79758-module-product-list-attributes-allow-selection-of-attributes-on-category-manufacturer-search/

pascal.

@coeos,

Il semble que votre module fait le job. En cliquant sur l'option "afficher les déclinaisons sur la page catégorie', je retrouverais toutes mes déclinaisons dans le listing produit c'est bien ça ?

(à priori votre entreprise est Francaise, pour info, le même sujet existe dans le Forum français ici : http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/339750-d%C3%A9clinaisons-et-produits-associ%C3%A9s-diff%C3%A9rents/)

It seems that your addons does the work. By clicking on an option in the backoffice, I can display my combinations on the categories list.

PascalVG,

Is there possible to do that using a combination as a product ? That way we can display all the combination in the product list.

But, on the other hand, we couldn't have all the combination on the same product details page, couldn't we ?