How to increase traffic on my prestashop webiste

houzhongqiu

Hi, All,

Recently I found my website rank have down on google, Can you help me or tell me how can i do now?

for increase my site traffic? where should to fix it step by step?

Here is website: www.ctopu.com

Thanks for your help 

Ray

do you do something with your website seo value? or just nothing?

I just do a parts of SEO in my website, attach its picture for you check.

I have several langague in the web, should I have to put all of keywords on each product?

Or there are fast way for put keywords for manage background?

Thanks your help.

You help me many times : )

post-370981-0-51882400-1403686122_thumb.png

Make your site perfect off optimization. Then focus on on-page techniques. To increase website traffic initially you can participate in forums & blog. later on with guest posting, press release, directory, etc.

Should I need to write all of keywords in each products?

when I visit (from US), the shop looks as though it is in catalog mode or visitor group is not allowed to see prices, no cart etc.

is this by design?

Hi,EI Parton,

The price is sensitive so I don't want to show the price to all of customers.

It is not good for SEO?  How can i do let my website get more traffic? pls help me~

well it's not good for shoppers, there is no indication of how one could shop.  You should state how one 'could' shop if they wanted to buy your product.  Now it's just very confusing.

personally,  the easy way to increase seo is to use ccTLD by country using MultiStore.  So consider buying ccTLD url's for countries you want to geo target.

you now use a .com which for all intentional purposes mean US.  So you compete with all other .coms for what is really just commodity that can be bought on 'many' shops.

there are loads of new techniques for bettering your SEO, these are best found looking outside of PrestaShop, which provides the framework, but do what Google says do is best advice.

I think possible another issue, China is/was blocking Google.  You may notice the start of your shop visits correlating with this action by Chinese government.

aha, you knew that bad new, now in china, we can't use google, it is bad new, I can't left google everyday, I don't know when the Government will cancel it, now I use VPN for use it.

My customers most of foreign not in China, it won't impact now.

well it's not good for shoppers, there is no indication of how one could shop.  You should state how one 'could' shop if they wanted to buy your product.  Now it's just very confusing.

personally,  the easy way to increase seo is to use ccTLD by country using MultiStore.  So consider buying ccTLD url's for countries you want to geo target.

you now use a .com which for all intentional purposes mean US.  So you compete with all other .coms for what is really just commodity that can be bought on 'many' shops.

there are loads of new techniques for bettering your SEO, these are best found looking outside of PrestaShop, which provides the framework, but do what Google says do is best advice.

It is very perofessional ways.

I list 2 ways in below, can you tell me it is ok or not. it will be coming more customers or traffic?

1, buy keyword and make google adwords pay and get traffic;

2, revised and put new keywords in each products and make all of language keywords,upload more products, let google reptile get more link from my website.

How do you think ?

Houzhongqiu

1. focus on good keywords and phrases with a high rate of traffic and low competition

2. is the site being hosted overseas or in China? this maybe an issue? with this google block (ill check the sites ranking and add below)

3. have you looked at your traffic through awstats on server side as well traffic on the dashboard (admin panel) 

i also wonder if perhaps best to display prices then not? also maybe just mention in a banner you offer wholesale rates on bulk purchases (if you do?) because i see your business selling well to other mobile phone repair shops more so then random customer?

4. find your competition and make sure you rate better then they do, make the small adjustments needed as well like above mentioned make other articles and pages with good relation to your best keywords and phrases to take out the first page on Google. ( i can sort of help with info as a once off)

5. submit site to alexa.com for ranking

6. you need backlinks and you need them bad your competitors are way ahead 

7. submit to free business directories like http://www.hotfrog.com they will rank your posts well do one on each phone type and so on to get lots of pages out there.

seriously ill stop now because there is lots you can do, do these first but and i also added some random info below that may help but if you want give me one keyword or phrase you think will help to rank well on and ill help you with some info and a full report on how to out rank your competitors.

Ill give an example on the keyword "mobile phone", (a hard one to rank well on i know but can be done, this is just an example)

i ran a quick report on it and returned this info. 7,480,000 global searches 2,000,000,000 pages on this subject lol but the KEI ratio is 44 for some reason and that's not bad

I notice you have good wording on some products so below me picking these basic words was a bit silly but it may still spark some ideas to focus on and or if you like ill do one free report on any one subject you want more traffic for (below is just a brief look at a couple things not pasting a full report because keywords are far to basic and have little meaning overall. that said though would be interesting to see how many search on "mobile phone parts" or mobile phone accessories" 

Your ranking 0% this is odd to begin with?

but i only used this words: 

1. mobile phone

2. mobile

3. phone

Search term: "mobile phone"

Number of keywords:

0 to 2

You should use the search term "mobile phone" at least once.

<<

Keyword density:

0% to 50%

0%

You should increase the keyword density for the search term "mobile phone".

<<

Number of backlinks according to these data providers  (the more the better)

Alexa

SEOprofiler  (unique backlinks)

Peak Value

To Your Site:

n/a

n/a

n/a   = not available and its 0

Your competitors have between 45 and 1,907,358 back links to other sites 

you use iphone a lot but not phone, i should do this test on iphone (iphone would also be a hard one to rank high on with no PR and backlinks but)

Advice for your body text

Number of keywords:

0 to 113

<<

Keyword density:

0% to 3%

0%

<<

Number of words:

384 to 7,661

OK

OK

Search term: "mobile"

Ok i see here you have n/a on age of website this is important go to  Alexa.com and SEOprofiler.com register your site with them 

this will help a little bit

make sure you add keywords into your urls also (just noticed you do that on product pages)

Mentions on social sites  (the more the better)

you have 0 

other sites (competitors)

ranged from 53 to 553,455

i see your server is pretty slow based on some figures i see here

again go to alexa.com and add your site 

Alexa.com Traffic Rank results  (the lower the better)

URL

Alexa Traffic Rank

Your Site

http://www.ctopu.com/

n/a

others ranked between 6 and 1 million something

hope this gave some ideas anyway,

Edited by ES7SUN (see edit history)

Houzhongqiu

1. focus on good keywords and phrases with a high rate of traffic and low competition

2. is the site being hosted overseas or in China? this maybe an issue? with this google block (ill check the sites ranking and add below)

3. have you looked at your traffic through awstats on server side as well traffic on the dashboard (admin panel) 

i also wonder if perhaps best to display prices then not? also maybe just mention in a banner you offer wholesale rates on bulk purchases (if you do?) because i see your business selling well to other mobile phone repair shops more so then random customer?

4. find your competition and make sure you rate better then they do, make the small adjustments needed as well like above mentioned make other articles and pages with good relation to your best keywords and phrases to take out the first page on Google. ( i can sort of help with info as a once off)

5. submit site to alexa.com for ranking

6. you need backlinks and you need them bad your competitors are way ahead 

7. submit to free business directories like http://www.hotfrog.com they will rank your posts well do one on each phone type and so on to get lots of pages out there.

seriously ill stop now because there is lots you can do, do these first but and i also added some random info below that may help but if you want give me one keyword or phrase you think will help to rank well on and ill help you with some info and a full report on how to out rank your competitors.

Ill give an example on the keyword "mobile phone", (a hard one to rank well on i know but can be done, this is just an example)

i ran a quick report on it and returned this info. 7,480,000 global searches 2,000,000,000 pages on this subject lol but the KEI ratio is 44 for some reason and that's not bad

I notice you have good wording on some products so below me picking these basic words was a bit silly but it may still spark some ideas to focus on and or if you like ill do one free report on any one subject you want more traffic for (below is just a brief look at a couple things not pasting a full report because keywords are far to basic and have little meaning overall. that said though would be interesting to see how many search on "mobile phone parts" or mobile phone accessories" 

Your ranking 0% this is odd to begin with?

but i only used this words: 

1. mobile phone

2. mobile

3. phone

Number of keywords:

0 to 2

<<

Keyword density:

0% to 50%

0%

<<

Number of backlinks according to these data providers  (the more the better)

Alexa

SEOprofiler  (unique backlinks)

Peak Value

To Your Site:

n/a

n/a

n/a   = not available and its 0

Your competitors have between 45 and 1,907,358 back links to other sites 

you use iphone a lot but not phone, i should do this test on iphone (iphone would also be a hard one to rank high on with no PR and backlinks but)

Advice for your body text

Number of keywords:

0 to 113

<<

Keyword density:

0% to 3%

0%

<<

Number of words:

384 to 7,661

OK

OK

Search term: "mobile"

Ok i see here you have n/a on age of website this is important go to  Alexa.com and SEOprofiler.com register your site with them 

this will help a little bit

make sure you add keywords into your urls also (just noticed you do that on product pages)

Mentions on social sites  (the more the better)

you have 0 

other sites (competitors)

ranged from 53 to 553,455

i see your server is pretty slow based on some figures i see here

again go to alexa.com and add your site 

Alexa.com Traffic Rank results  (the lower the better)

URL

Alexa Traffic Rank

Your Site

http://www.ctopu.com/

n/a

others ranked between 6 and 1 million something

hope this gave some ideas anyway,

Hi, Thanks for you professional suggestion!

I will try to some keywords on my page of each products.

Do you have skype? you can add me that in order to I want to help, I can found you, if you want add me: houzhongqiu

Thanks&regards

It is very perofessional ways.

I list 2 ways in below, can you tell me it is ok or not. it will be coming more customers or traffic?

1, buy keyword and make google adwords pay and get traffic;

2, revised and put new keywords in each products and make all of language keywords,upload more products, let google reptile get more link from my website.

How do you think ?

all of this is just a bunch of guessing.

1) when did you traffic fall off?

2) where is your server located (based on IP address)?

3) what countries do you typically get most traffic from?

you are selling commodities, that one can purchase in 'many' different onlines ships, including the big boys.

personally one can do all the typical stuff, but if you continue to use a .com and compete with all other .com's in the world, then you better go on a tight budget.

if you did not understand my previous advice on ccTLD's, then google it.  The best SEO doesn't mean anything if you sell common items, but if you take that SEO and multiplex same content across countries using ccTLD and MultiStore....then you will 'see' significant increase in your by country SEO.

Note: your shop keywords are 'useless', google stopped crawling them in 2009, there is no 'keywords' by product in newer releases of ps.

if you want to buy keywords at the .com level, be prepared to pay handsomely.

• 2 weeks later...

You should choose keywords that have low competition under 100 1 month visit, be sure to select multiple words, the term SEO keywords is easy to, when traffic from google that will increase significantly, and start selecting keywords is difficult then through traffic more easily which keywords lead to the main page with keywords