How to change the text color in footer?

Greetings,

recently when i'm developing my commercial site in local host, i cann't change the title's color in footer container, here is the thumbnail, as u can see i have successfully modified the color of "my compte" but unable to change the title's color nearby, i tried to search some solutions in forum, unfortunately they are all for prestashop 1.5 and now i use prestashop 1.6.0.4.

Any help will be appreciated, best regards.

post-789312-0-65866600-1403616198_thumb.png

I concur, however, that does not work for all footer header titles... for example: My Account Block - the color won't change. Also it will change the color of other headers such as the contact us link that usually appears in the header.

In order to maintain positive control and not risk inadvertent changes I would recommend that you change the header color for each module separately.

I would recommend you open each tpl file in the module you want edited. Toward the top you will see an<h4> tag. change it to:

<h4 style="color:blue;"> or change blue to whatever color your want. Of course, if the module gets updated these changes will be undone but that probably will be the case even if you edit the CSS file... it is up to you but this method, at least to me, gives you more control and makes sure that you do not get an odd color somewhere else becuase some script elsewhere decided to use the same CSS tag.

It's not good idea to make changes in module css files directly. That way you will loose changes on updates.

Copy your modules css files to override folder in your theme. They are in folder yourtheme/css/modules/modulename/... Then make changes in this override css file

Right, CSS don't have security patches... however, if the module's tpl, js, php files are updated and ids or classes are changed and/or created my point was that the updates may cause odd behavior.... maybe.  In addition updates surely could contain changes to the CSS files even if for only cosmetic reasons.... overrides are good don't get me wrong, it saves a lot of hassle from mundane stuff... but it is possible to run into issues during updates. Sorry I misstated my earlier point. 

No problem ;)

In my opinion it's easier to make changes to override files, especially if you make many changes, cause usually there are only small updates in css files.

If you make them in default css file, you will loose everything on update.

Hello

What happens if you put this at the bottom of global,css

.footer-container #footer h4 {
font: 600 18px/22px "Open Sans", sans-serif;
color: blue;
margin: 0 0 13px 0;
}

Paul

Big thx for your replay, Paul.

It worked but also changed the text color of "email register" and "media social contact us", fortunately it doesn't have a negatif influence on the whole performance.

Hi,

Big thx for your replay, Paul.

It worked but also changed the text color of "email register" and "media social contact us", fortunately it doesn't have a negatif influence on the whole performance.

You can write css for individual blocks

#footer #sectionid h4 {}

Where #section id will be different for all blocks.