Update total weight in the shopping cart

Hi All! I am currently working for an online store, and I've been doing some modifications. 

At the time of being in the shopping cart with the products chosen by the user, showing the specific product, the total weight of all the stock, everything is ok until now., the problem is this: If you increase or decreases the amount of any product, the total weight does not change, and for that to happen you must manually refresh the page. Any idea how I fix it?

This is the code:

<td class="cart_quantity" colspan="2">
									{if isset($cannotModify) AND $cannotModify == 1}
										<span>{if $quantityDisplayed == 0 AND isset($customizedDatas.$productId.$productAttributeId)}{$customizedDatas.$productId.$productAttributeId|@count}{else}{$product.cart_quantity-$quantityDisplayed}{/if}</span>
									{else}
										<input type="hidden" value="{$customization.quantity}" name="quantity_{$product.id_product}_{$product.id_product_attribute}_{$id_customization}_{$product.id_address_delivery|intval}_hidden"/>
										<input type="text" value="{$customization.quantity}" class="cart_quantity_input form-control grey" name="quantity_{$product.id_product}_{$product.id_product_attribute}_{$id_customization}_{$product.id_address_delivery|intval}"/>
										<div class="cart_quantity_button clearfix">
											{if $product.minimal_quantity < ($customization.quantity -$quantityDisplayed) OR $product.minimal_quantity <= 1}
												<a
													id="cart_quantity_down_{$product.id_product}_{$product.id_product_attribute}_{$id_customization}_{$product.id_address_delivery|intval}"
													class="cart_quantity_down btn btn-default button-minus"
													href="{$link->getPageLink('cart', true, NULL, "add=1&id_product={$product.id_product|intval}&ipa={$product.id_product_attribute|intval}&id_address_delivery={$product.id_address_delivery}&id_customization={$id_customization}&op=down&token={$token_cart}")|escape:'html':'UTF-8'}"
													rel="nofollow"
													title="{l s='Subtract'}">
													<span><i class="icon-minus"></i></span>
												</a>
											{else}
												<a
													id="cart_quantity_down_{$product.id_product}_{$product.id_product_attribute}_{$id_customization}"
													class="cart_quantity_down btn btn-default button-minus disabled"
													href="#"
													title="{l s='Subtract'}">
													<span><i class="icon-minus"></i></span>
												</a>
											{/if}
											<a
												id="cart_quantity_up_{$product.id_product}_{$product.id_product_attribute}_{$id_customization}_{$product.id_address_delivery|intval}"
												class="cart_quantity_up btn btn-default button-plus"
												href="{$link->getPageLink('cart', true, NULL, "add=1&id_product={$product.id_product|intval}&ipa={$product.id_product_attribute|intval}&id_address_delivery={$product.id_address_delivery}&id_customization={$id_customization}&token={$token_cart}")|escape:'html':'UTF-8'}"
												rel="nofollow"
												title="{l s='Add'}">
												<span><i class="icon-plus"></i></span>
											</a>
										</div>
									{/if}
								</td>

PS: Sorry for my english, im learning :D

post-796871-0-12324000-1403532220_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...