"Add to Cart" missing from some Home items, any idea ?

On my shop some of the featured home items (ones on front page) seem to be missing the "Add to Cart" button, but only some. When you click them, the Add to Cart is there as normal on the product page. Any ideas what is going on ? I am using Prestashop 1.4 I believe.

My site : http://www.leosden.co.uk/shop/

Thanks for any help. 

Edited by BlizzardUK (see edit history)

Thanks. It is still showing up without Add to Cart, even after a day of waiting for the cache to update. None of them seem to be any different than the others, none have different attributes or anything. I have clicked "reset" on the module, nothing, and removed cache, nothing again.

Really confusing. Any more ideas ?  

Hi. How do you mean ? A cache issue ? I have tried it in different browsers and the same ones are still missing the "Add to Cart" button. On the 8 of them, 4 don't have the "Add to Cart" button. I have removed the products, and then re-added them, still the same. I have clicked "Reset" on the module in the admin panel, still the same.

Anything else I can do ? 

Okay, I have found the problem, it is to do with the slider above it, when I disable that the Featured products work fine with all 8 having "Add to Cart", but when I re-enable the slider they vanish again. Not sure what is going on. If I move the slider under the Featured products using the live edit, the "Add to Cart" buttons come back again. This is very odd. 

Anyone have any ideas ? 

Edited by BlizzardUK (see edit history)

Solved. The module maker fixed it for me, he said it was a cache issue. I didn't get the details but I guess maybe it was linked to what you said PSFever, unless he meant a cache issue with the slider. Either way, it has been fixed, and it was due to cache of some sort. Thanks everyone for your advice. 

• 2 years later...

Solved. The module maker fixed it for me, he said it was a cache issue. I didn't get the details but I guess maybe it was linked to what you said PSFever, unless he meant a cache issue with the slider. Either way, it has been fixed, and it was due to cache of some sort. Thanks everyone for your advice. 

Did you just wait out?  If you don't know what cache is the issue. I have the same problem, took all the advice from posts: catalog = NO, qty YES, Available for Order = check, groups are correctly permitted.  Still no Add to Cart:

playground.wwwebweavers.com

Please help