Multishop Product Display

I just want to know if its possible to display products created on multishops on the homepage of the Master (default) page. For example, lets say you have 5 different multishops, and want to have products created on these multishops to display on the Master (default) shop... How is it possible?

I have called/email/ sought answer for this problem including Prestashop tech support, and I never got a yes or no answer from anyone - they all say "yes its possible", but no one knows how to configure.... So if you please know the answer to this question.. please help. Thanks

@Nemo, Hello and thank you for your response. So all I have to do is not pass a shop ID as a condition - Would I have to hire someone to write the codes or is this something a novince can do using Prestashop?

Well if you need a new module, yes, otherwise you can try editing Product::getNewProducts if you want to get new ones, and remove shop conditions from there. Indeed if you know php, you can do it, otherwise you should probably hire someone do do the wet work! :)

@Nemo, Thanks again for the pointer. I am somewhat skillful in php, not the best though, and I was able to make the edit from:

$newProducts = Product::getNewProducts((int) $this->context->language->id, 0, (int)Configuration::get('NEW_PRODUCTS_NBR'));

to:

$newProducts = Product::getNewProducts(intval($params['cookie']->id_lang), 0, 100);shuffle($newProducts);array_splice($newProducts, Configuration::get('NEW_PRODUCTS_NBR') );

Do you thikn that's gonna fix it -  make those products in multishop display on the default home?

Well no, this is only going to randomize 100 products, and anyway gets bigger data from the database so it's slower. I didn't test it but you can try removing this

$sql->join(Shop::addSqlAssociation('product', 'p'));

From Product::getnewProducts()