Hi, I just bought this module: 

http://addons.prestashop.com/en/pricing-promotion-prestashop-modules/3462-maxi-promos-promotions-commercial-discounts.html

In PS add-ons site, it is decelerated as working on PS 1.6+

But now, i just install it on 1.6.0.5 and not working. It gives an error like that: 

Notice on line 1786 in file 
../modules/oleamultipromos/AdminMultiPromos.php
[8] Undefined property: AdminMultiPromos::$_html

I think, have to do some modification but installation guide is not giving clue about PS 1.6 version. 

Is there anybody, who tried to install this module to PS 1.6? How can I solve this problem?

Thanks, 

Edited by auroraz (see edit history)

• 3 months later...

Hello,

I'm looking to purchase a module for price discounts and promotions:

Which is the best and working one?

I have looked for the Maxi Pro, but the site of the developper is down since week (maybe for longer).

Maybe Prestashop should follow better what's on the Addons, since you pay sometimes quite a lot of money and if you get nothing (as products and support) it's not nice.

Thanks in advance foor your feedbacks, which is the best Module to use for price discounts & promotions.

rgds,

Boris

Hi Boris,

Maxi promos is fine and working well on PS 1.6 without any problem. 

But this one is critical for me that setting a cart rule for products with no discount. Now i can do it well with maxi promos.

Just there is one disadvantage, for some cart rule you want to apply it via coupon code. Coupon code feature is not supported in Maxi Promos. Others well.

Zd.