Price discounts and promotions module

Valsirob

Hello,

I'm looking to purchase a module for price discounts and promotions:

Which is the best and working one?

I have looked for the Maxi Pro, but the site of the developper is down since week (maybe for longer).

Maybe Prestashop should follow better what's on the Addons, since you pay sometimes quite a lot of money and if you get nothing (as products and support) it's not nice.

Thanks in advance foor your feedbacks, which is the best Module to use for price discounts & promotions.

rgds,

Boris

Hello Valsirob,

I created a new topic here to better follow your situation :). Did you purchase this module and having problem with it? Did you also contact the developer directly from the Addons website? If you purchased a module from Addons we advise you to contact the developers directly from there, this way we can follow all the conversations beetween the customers and the contributors. I also suggest you to give me your order number to take a look at it :)

If you're searching for a new module, maybe this one might correspond to what you're looking for: http://bit.ly/1s4ROiR

Hello,

Thanks for the follow up. No I did not, since in Forum I found already 2 people who bought it and the module was not working and got any support or their money back. Further by searching on Internet the web site of the developer is already for some time in maintenance...Just my opinion as customer...Prestashop Addons should be able to remove such fake modules...

I have 3 questions:

Concerning the module you sent me - can I find somewhere a short video presentation?

Do you have some experience with the Push on Cart Module? Is it possible to add a promo product or discount to a category of products, not only to one product with the Push on cart module?

Thanks for your feedbacks.

rgds,

Boris

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback. I don't have experienced this module personnally, that's why I suggested you ton contact the developer directly from Addons and not his website. 

About the module I posted, the developer specify that his module needs a classic installation. Here's our tutorial on how to install a module: http://bit.ly/1oPPbzo.

If you want me to take a look at your order to get a refund I need your Addons order number :)

Thanks! 

Hi Boris,

I am one of the paid user of Maxi promos module. My main issue while looking a module like maxi promos was generating discounts and promotions to cart excluding off-price products. Module is working well for that. And i have no problem on PS 1.6 also. 

If you have some specific promotion types and question about wheather this module can answer or not, i can help you.

Regards,