Site extremely slow accessing from China

Hello, my site is located at http://blu009146.my3w.com (press the blue button after the page opening to get the the main site, the initial page is a protection layer for sites under constructions), it became extremely slow if accessing from China. I'm located in China and site is hosted presumably on a server in China too, I noticed after using a VPN to access the site from outside of China then the site is much faster to load. Is there anything in prestashop (or the uhupage theme 139 I bought) would require stuff from blocked sites (such as googleapi.com)? I noticed the site was connecting to fonts.googleapi.com with the theme, is this causing the problem?  If not is there anything else that's causing the site to slow down accessing from China? Please help. Thanks.

• 9 months later...

Hello. I have this same problem. My site in China is really very slow. I need to make it work, since is for this market.

Do you have any ideas about how to desactivate on prestashop all related with google¿? Google fonts, google maps, apis, or any of the things that are block by goverment in China.

I already remove all social media, because also is banned, and slows down since is forbidden. So I desactivate all modules, but still is slow.

Thanks for your help!