Statistics blank page

Hi

I have set up a shop on a test server and everything worked great

After that i upgraded the clients server and i have some issues

One of these is that the statistics page stats > stats is blank

What could cause this? the other pages in that menu like searchengines is visible

Hope someone can help me out

thanks

Ok... here's the error

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'SmartyException' with message 'unable to write file /home/wearforl/domains/wearforlove.com/public_html/cache/smarty/compile/00/d8/08/wrt5398cfb1e23ef1.91218628' in /home/wearforl/domains/wearforlove.com/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_write_file.php:44 Stack trace: #0 /home/wearforl/domains/wearforlove.com/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_template.php(201): Smarty_Internal_Write_File::writeFile('/home/wearforl/...', 'compileTemplateSource() #2 /home/wearforl/domains/wearforlove.com/public_html/controllers/admin/AdminStatsTabController.php(220): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch() #3 /home/wearforl/domains/wearforlove.com/public_html/controllers/admin/AdminStatsTabController.php(56): AdminStatsTabControllerCore->displayStats() #4 /home/wearforl/domains/wearforlove.com/publi in /home/wearforl/domains/wearforlove.com/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_write_file.php on line 44

what now?