Edit various links and information in the Footer

Hi ya'll geeks out there! Ok so I am clear with the fact that through CMS block configuration -> You can sort of "control" various links and information in the Footer. Yet even though I have nothing checked, it seems as if the "default" links are "Prices-drop, new-products, best-sales". How to rid of them links and have only what I desire? It seems this module is dependent of another behavior.

regards,
AJ

various_links.gif

Hello

You should be able to do this from the back office but for some reason it does not always work, for me anyway.

So the easiest way to achieve what you require is to go to:

public_html/Your Shop/themes/default-bootstrap/modules/blockcms/blockcms.tpl

and at around Line 73   {*Comment Out*} these lines

<!-- MODULE Block footer -->
<section class="footer-block col-xs-12 col-sm-2" id="block_various_links_footer">
<h4>{l s='Information' mod='blockcms'}</h4>
<ul class="toggle-footer">
{if !$PS_CATALOG_MODE}
{*<li class="first_item">
<a href="{$link->getPageLink('prices-drop')|escape:'html':'UTF-8'}" title="{l s='Specials' mod='blockcms'}">
{l s='Specials' mod='blockcms'}
</a>
</li>
{/if}
<li class="{if $PS_CATALOG_MODE}first_{/if}item">
<a href="{$link->getPageLink('new-products')|escape:'html':'UTF-8'}" title="{l s='New products' mod='blockcms'}">
{l s='New products' mod='blockcms'}
</a>
</li>
{if !$PS_CATALOG_MODE}
<li class="item">
<a href="{$link->getPageLink('best-sales')|escape:'html':'UTF-8'}" title="{l s='Top sellers' mod='blockcms'}">
{l s='Top sellers' mod='blockcms'}
</a>
</li>*}
{/if}
{if $display_stores_footer}
<li class="item">
<a href="{$link->getPageLink('stores')|escape:'html':'UTF-8'}" title="{l s='Our stores' mod='blockcms'}">
{l s='Our stores' mod='blockcms'}
</a>
</li>

Before
After

Paul

• Like 1