Coupon to take to store

Hello

I am looking for a module that will allow a customer to print a coupon that can be taken to the brick and mortar store and receve a discount on an item.  Purpose is to ensure the website gets credit for the sale in the physical store.

Is there anything already out there that will save us some development time.

Thanks

David

Edited by dclark (see edit history)

Not sure why you need a module to do this. If you just want to have a coupon visitors can print and bring to the physical store why not just add the coupon to the store with some simple text as 'Print me' or something like that. Visitors can then click the coupon and print it.

Marty Shue

HI Marty.

Yes we have thought of that.  Purpose of the coupon is to ensure the website gets credit for the sale. The site is commission based.  So, we are looking for a way to track a customer from the store/product to the possible purchase at the store.  One of the ways we thought of looking at was to provide a coupon with a discount that is product based. 

I Thanks for the suggestion and we will take that into consideration.   More likely we will attempt to build a module to accomplish this.  We have had another thought to have them pay on line for store pickup to save shipping etc. 

David