kicked out of the back office

I constantly get kicked out of the back office (log in, then any option I click I get kicked out), even after marking the keep me log in box... This has started happening all of a sudden today and I didnt do any changes besides updating my server with submitnet and akamai products (no internal changes)

Does anybody know why?

Edited by Nadia Ly (see edit history)

try this to see if resolves.  Typically one would want to run with this set to yes but if IP changes then it would need to be set to 'no'.  Note: this may be a bug in 1606 as I've seen others having same issue but I do not know of bug report/fix.  1.6.0.7 is supposed to come out this week with many fixes.

06.09.2014-07.24.png
http://screencast.com/t/RWAHVaMEzctC

• Like 1

well the problem got fixed on its own...meaning it lasted 4 hours... My guess is that since i siigned up today  for akamai and i rode they play with cookies, it took them a while to finally configure my account...

Thanks to both of you for your admirable knowledge!!

Nadia

Ok, the problem came back, so after following the advise from El Patron, it got fixed.... However now I cannot checck the ip address of the cookies and before I could, so this leaves a blemish to my back office... Does anybody know why it only works now with this new change while my BO was working fine for months? Having signed up for the Akamai network would have to do with it?

Thank you all..

Edited by Nadia Ly (see edit history)