MaxCDN not caching all static content

Hi guys,

anybody have any experience with MaxCDN not caching all content with there Prestashop site? I'm desperately trying to get MaxCDN to its maximum potential as my item pages are pretty damn slow due to the static content. 

Appreciate any help or advice here from people that have experience with MaxCDN.

it's possible there is another reason for slow.  To help you find out you can enable debug profiling.

note: when enabled all visitors will see this so do it carefully.

config/defines.inc.php

define('_PS_DEBUG_PROFILING_', true);

visit your slow pages, the scroll down and you will see what it took to build the page including times.

What version of Prestashop are you using? 1.5x did have a slight bug with the way it cached some assets. Also, if you are not using the default theme, then it could be the way the theme was designed as well. Do you have a link to your site so we can check it out?

• Like 1

What version of Prestashop are you using? 1.5x did have a slight bug with the way it cached some assets. Also, if you are not using the default theme, then it could be the way the theme was designed as well. Do you have a link to your site so we can check it out?

I have sent you a link to my site via PM.

Regards

It looks like your theme was not programmed correctly to utilize all of the images coming from maxcdn. You would have to make some changes in your css and remove absolute urls and use relative urls. The same thing about the modules as well. 

• Like 1