Order confirmation page is blank after confirm my order

Hi,

My Prestas V : 1.6.0.5

Problem :

When I click to I confirm my order, it shows me a blank page with get Back to Orders link. This is happning only, when I choose Cash On Delivery (COD) method.

When I click on get Back to Orders then it shows me a order detail with pdf. and also I m getting email of my confirmat order.

But it does not show me the confirmation message.

this is the page which I currently getting post-796570-0-53486000-1402300083_thumb.jpg

this is the page which I want post-796570-0-30918300-1402300084_thumb.jpg

Note : It works fine with my local site. But It does not work on LIVE.

please help me to resolve it.

Thanks in advance :)

blank page = errors

try to turn on error reporting, then instead of white page you will see detailed information about what and where doesnt want to work (i hope so!)

Hi vekia,

Thanks for reply :).

I have tried with it but it just simply show as blank page. I dont know whats going on with this. :(

dear vekia,

my error reporting as below

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 122880 bytes) in /home/lubsscom/public_html/tools/tcpdf/tcpdf.php on line 19044

this also happening when my customer check the pdf invoice, when i go to the tcpdf.php, the file cannot edit...

dear vekia,

my error reporting as below

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 122880 bytes) in /home/lubsscom/public_html/tools/tcpdf/tcpdf.php on line 19044

this also happening when my customer check the pdf invoice, when i go to the tcpdf.php, the file cannot edit...

hi, your current memory limit of 32mb has been exceeded.

If you do not know how to increase the limit in your hosting then it's a good idea to contact them.

You can double that, but 128mb should work well.

Dear El Patron, 

thx for your reply,

i have changed to 256M, still error like this..

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/lubsscom/public_html/tools/tcpdf/tcpdf.php on line 25899

what can i do?

Edited by ccccc (see edit history)