Problem with login to Admin Panel and a few problems more.

Hi!

I have some problems with login to Panel Admin. After logging I'm getting 404 error and I have to cut a part of the link to get into panel. 

.../admin/&token=da85c866dbfe77f95d81cf1f579a7c4a

Then, when I'm in I got a message: Controller not found. But it's only after logging in.

Second problem...

I have changed a sequence of admin menu. Admin Dashboard landed in the end of list. I tried to restore that, but even if system shows me "It's done successfully" it's still on same position.

Third problem...

In admin panel when I click on name of the store I'm getting 404 Error.

I hope that one good soul will find a solution and will help me.

Hi!

I have some problems with login to Panel Admin. After logging I'm getting 404 error and I have to cut a part of the link to get into panel. 

.../admin/&token=da85c866dbfe77f95d81cf1f579a7c4a

Then, when I'm in I got a message: Controller not found. But it's only after logging in.

This is not how the admin link should look like. First: didn't you change admin to anything else with a prefix or suffix?

The link should look like

../admin123456/index.php?controller=AdminDashboard&token=9f67aef2750b58bd27035ea88418fbc2

admin123456 stands for your individual admin folder name after renaming the admin folder.

Second problem...

I have changed a sequence of admin menu. Admin Dashboard landed in the end of list. I tried to restore that, but even if system shows me "It's done successfully" it's still on same position.

What did you change? What do you mean by "change a sequence of the admin menu"?

Edited by prestamax (see edit history)

If files are not corrupt, they might be now a mistake in the database..an error might have occured when you were moving the position in the menu. What I'd suggest is backing up the existing prefix_tab tables that are connected with tabs in BackOffice. Delete them and replace them with those from a fresh instalation.