Editing buttons, etc. in PrestaShop 1.6

Thanks, mickeyboy1 and vekia. Under localization, I've disabled US English, imported the Ireland pack, and, under Translations, customised a number of text options.

However, words like 'favourites' (see attached) and 'cheque' are still spelled in US English. In both cases, the spellings are on buttons. I think I might need to edit the text on the buttons, but I can't find the text in the front office translations. How can I edit text on buttons?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tnqn3ekkedtvyi0/PS16-spelling.png

and what for other languages? im affraid that changes in .tpl file aren't enough especially when we want to use several languages :/

hope that your hoster will change max_input_vars limit for you

btw. may i know where you've got hosting account? perhaps there are some other solutions for your problem :-)

Actually i have only just noticed that my shop is the same....as in Favorite instead of Favourite....thanks Liz otherwise i wouldnt have noticed.

I tried to access the Localization -> Translations -> Select Module Translations and also got the message about increasing vars, luckily i have access to php.ini file so i changed it.

But i couldnt find Favorite in any of the modules, especially the my-account module.

What i had to do was edit the .tpl files

There are two files to edit, they are in :

your-shop/theme/your-theme/modules/favoriteproducts/views/templates/front/favoriteproducts-account.tpl 

and

your-shop/theme/your-theme/modules/favoriteproducts/views/templates/hook/my-account.tpl

Make sure you only change the code that starts with 

{l s='

Dont just find and replace otherwise the module wont work

Hope this helps

Unless someone comes up with an easier solution

Edited by mickeyboy1 (see edit history)