HELP : Bloc Position

Hello , 

I am brand new in Prestashop ,so please be patient with me  :) .
I want to move the bloc "recherche rapide" and "informations clients" and put them in "menu horizontal" wich will allow me to reduce the header's height and change slightly its position.

you can understand by seeing the pictures attached .

Img1 : move 1 to 2

Img2 : how it woud be like

Objectif1 : how i want it to be .

I dont use prestashop default theme.

post-797752-0-62660500-1401393718_thumb.jpg

post-797752-0-68415700-1401393721_thumb.jpg

post-797752-0-47237900-1401393725_thumb.png

Try this, blocksearch.css (in the theme's folder), line 2, modify to

#header_right #search_block_top {
position: absolute;
right: 100px;
top: 80px;
}

Then, blockuserinfo.css

#header_user p.userinfo {
padding: 23px 0;
color: #807572;
font-family: Questrial;
font-size: 15px;
right: 0;
}

At about line 57

}

Then, blockuserinfo.css

}

At about line 57

Thanks it worked.

But please how can i reduce the size of "menu horizontal" wich contain "Epik , produits , l'esprit epik ..." and move it just a little bit to the top .

Thank you.

It seems you managed to do it, correct? In any case if you want to move it even further you can modify the padding at line 55 of global.css :)

I managed to do it but how i don't remember  :D .

Although, i will need help with the footer . i want to add instagram in the footer , or move all the links if it's possible from the footer to put them in a sidebar . Is that possible?

Yes, of course, but you'll have to edit tpl files for this, or hook footer modules to the left'right columns. Some of them are not designed for it, and you'll have to enable new hooks by editing each module's php file

Yes, of course, but you'll have to edit tpl files for this, or hook footer modules to the left'right columns. Some of them are not designed for it, and you'll have to enable new hooks by editing each module's php file

I'll try this .

i want it to be like the footer in this url www.ooh-design.com . to have an idea about what i want .

I tried to hook it does not work.

Which ones?

i tried to hook the footer in the right left columns like you said to make it look like the footer in www.ooh-design.com but it didn't work.

i guess i'll have to edit tpl files ? if this is what i should do , would you show me how please ?

Thank you.

Well you cannot hook the 'footer', but specific modules. If they don't hook to any column, you must edit their php core file and add hookDisplayLeftColumn (or right) as method, perhaps by cloning hookDisplayFooter to save some time

Well you cannot hook the 'footer', but specific modules. If they don't hook to any column, you must edit their php core file and add hookDisplayLeftColumn (or right) as method, perhaps by cloning hookDisplayFooter to save some time

i won't know what file to edit and what i should edit . i can maybe show you the content of the file and you show me what to edit if that's possible? 

}

Then, blockuserinfo.css

}

At about line 57

Hi again , 

i asked you days ago about how can i move the bloc "bloc recheche" you give me the solution it worked .but not on the mobile version of the website .

how can i fix that ? please