pasting content into decsription editor

I'm trying to paste content for one of my products that I've copied from my manufacturer's website (with permission of course), into the long product description editor. It's not fitting properly.  Actually, part of the content is a table with 4 columns and 12 rows of images that are examples of graphics to be chosen for customizing the product.  The width of the table, and the bottom row are chopped off.  Don't know if it has to do with the template I'm using or what, because I'm able to paste everything with no problems into another site I have using a different platform and template, with basically the same type editor.

Nothing is working.  I believe it's the type of editor that's being used.  Not true WYSIWYG?  I can paste the content I am trying to work with, (which is a table that has images plus text) into another owned site's editor with no problem (and it displays properly on my site), even into word, but not into prestashop's editor without it being distorted at the bottom of the table.  Does the editor just not allow enough space for anything and everything you want to add?  I don't do code, so I can't change anything.  Is there possibly an advanced editor module that can handle everything.  Is it the default template set-up.  It's not part of my purchased template's modules.

Copying/pasting from other sites might be inaccurate if they refer to css rules within; prestashop uses tinyMCE, which is the best WYSIWYG editor out there, is there a chance you can share the supplier's site link so we can try as well?