Different shipping costs, same product.

I have a product which is a poster. It costs $7.20 to send ONE poster and 0.95 for every extra poster added. And I don't know how to configure that in Prestashop's shipping. I've tried everything  can think of. Any advice will be received with gratitude.

You can try with a small trick. Are you using weight based shipping? You could try with that, and setup price ranges according to the weight of the item/s (more items weight more, and therefore cost more)

This works well, Nemo and Paulito!  :D

Just one other thing I was wondering about - when you set the carrier's weight range to 0.00 kg - 0.5 kg and 0.5 kg - 1.0 kg etc., and one single poster in its packaging weighs exactly 0.5 kg, Prestashop sets the price for the weight *more than* 0.5 kg. So to get the price down I've had to set the packaged poster weight at 0.49999 kg. Is that how to do it?

Hello again

The idea was to invent a weight for your products to give a simple way to have a simple shipping fee for the 1st product and to increase the price (by £1.00) for every consecutive product.

If you are using shipping prices by weight already it may need a rethink.

Although, you can, if using PS 1.6 specify which carrier you use. Have a look at the product 》shipping tab

Paul