Just a tiny custom module installation problem - easy?

jbmd

Hello,

I have a custom module which is perfectly working on developer´s eshop but which does not want to install in 1.6.0.6 (fresh installation) or 1.5.6.0 eshops.

I was told that according to error there is a need for a tiny fix since :" it cannot install that module as another one is already modifying the Cart class file. So, you have to manually modify both the module and cart class to install it."

Again: this module is perfectly working on developers eshop so there is a chance it will need very short time to fix it.

Now, the error:
Unable to install override: The method getPackageList in the class Cart is already overriden.

Am able to give you ftp and backadmin access.
Edited by jbmd (see edit history)
  • Like 1

This means you already have a Cart class override, and now you are trying to install a module that is providing another Cart class override, so the 2 overrides need to be combined.

This may or may not be possible, it all depends on what the 2 cart overrides are trying to do, and hopefully they do not conflict with each other.

If you want to send me a PM with your back office and ftp server details, and the name of the module you are trying to install, I can review the 2 Cart overrides and give you an estimate to merge them