Texturized color feature not showing on category page

Hello :)

I got a small problem and would like to see if I'm the only one with it.

On my category pages, my product all have their available colors (feature) shown under the picture with the small description and price. All is working fine except for one color as I set it with a texture. It just simply doesn't show the square color at all. Not even empty, just nothing. Has anyone seen that?

I already asked my theme provider about it and he said that it's a prestashop bug. I then want to confirm it and if it is, is there a workaround?

Thank you so much :)

post-760620-0-76468200-1400809822_thumb.png

Hi! I only tried it yesterday night in fact and It was not working at all. (no changes). In fact I think it's not exactly the same problem that is shown in the bug:

"Swatch texture is not displayed, but default color (is always #0000) is displayed.

When setting up a color + swatch always choose a color anyway."

My problem is that there is simply no color/texture box at all when it's a texture one (as you can see in my picture).

Looks like your problem just went somewhere else :/ I can't wait for the next release (is it soon?!) to see if all this will be fixed! Then I will give another try at fixing it..

Hi, have you been succesfull with changes? I changed all files mentioned on forge but instead of four textures it showing me up only one. Anyone have same problem?

Ok after losing some hair I found our it was because my texturized item was not assigned to a color, so not detected. Every items NEED a default color. This might be your problem.   Then it's working like a charm (you will still need some CSS to put the square look right)!   I'll mark this as solved :)

Hello,

Nope, you're not the only with this problem.  It is a prestashop bug and has been reported at the link below. 

http://forge.prestashop.com/browse/PSCSX-2025

I haven't tried the fix yet so I can't say with certainty if it works.

Regards

Working good thanks! Just need to be carefull for what I explain just after this.   I'll mark this as solved :)

Hi, have you been succesfull with changes? I changed all files mentioned on forge but instead of four textures it showing me up only one. Anyone have same problem?

Ok after losing some hair I found our it was because my texturized item was not assigned to a color, so not detected. Every items NEED a default color as well as the texture. This might be your problem.   Then it's working like a charm (you will still need some CSS to put the square look right)!

• 4 months later...

Hello,

I'm moving from PS 1.3 to 1.6.09, and after importing all products, the texture colors aren't displaying in the product list. I have lots of products with both color and texture.

Not sure what needs to be done since the fix that was suggested in the github completely removed all color swatches in the product list.

What do you guys mean by assigning a default color as well as the texture? Every item already has a default combination.

Please help! My developer has no clue how to fix this.