Importing KickStarter.com data into Prestashop

dalich

Has anyone made a module or devised a method to import data from a KickStarter campaign info PrestaShop?  I worked for weeks in the past with about an 80% success rate for importing data. 

I am planning another campaign on KickStarter and would like to make this smoother and 100% complete.  I would be willing to pay for a module to be written or is there other eCommerce software that others have used for managing their KickStarter data?

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

Hi,

We created a module which could be an alternative to a KickStarter campaign: a crowdfundinf module. It allows you to have the campaign directly on your website.

If you want more information about it: http://addons.prestashop.com/fr/fonctionnalites-front-office-modules-prestashop/18841-crowdfunding.html

Hope it might help you,

Good luck for the future,

Webrox Team.

• 5 months later...

I would be very interested in a Backer support module for Kickstarter.  I'm about to run my 3rd, and keeping track of information after the campaign ends is a bear!  Since there is a very long wait between the end of the campaign and fulfilment backers usually at the very least want to change/update their addresses - but, also like to Add-on extra items.

There is a solution currently out there called Backerkit ( http://www.backerkit.com ).  They've done very well for themselves.

1. syncs backers and their information with your acct from KS

2. which items belong to which pledges, so we build their pledge packages and backers can customize their orders as they need

3. updating Backer information until shipped

4. partial shipment, or full shipment fulfilment

5. add-ons for cash

6. isolates backers from regular customers, can allow regular customers to jump in for different amount

I would like the above as a module, that'd be amazing, as well as the ability to have a time limited offer with X $ amount pledged before the deadline as an "early bird" reward.

If someone is interested in building this module, please also allow a Calculator function where Backers can fiddle with their pledges while the campaign is running and figure out how much they want to pledge for real - like a temporary cart/order system.  It can be confirmed with their email address at the end of the campaign.