[SOLVED]BackOffice Problem at Store Contacts and Email

hi, there.

i've problem with my backoffice setting.

1. i can't change my contact details information such shop name, shop email etc. every time i save and refresh the browser it's always back to default setting (when i added information before installing prestashop).

2. same problem with setting on, advance parameters - email

every time i change my email setting to (Set my own SMTP parameters (for advanced users ONLY)

it's always back to default setting (Use PHP's mail() function (recommended; works in most cases)

can anyone help me with this problem. thanks in advance

sorry for my bad english.

i'm already clear cache on my backoffice and my browser.

Edited by ecaholicz (see edit history)

1. i can't change my contact details information such shop name, shop email etc. every time i save and refresh the browser it's always back to default setting (when i added information before installing prestashop).

go to ps_configuration and check if fields like ps_shop_name ps_shop_email aren't doubled. if they are - remove doubled entry.

go to ps_configuration and check if fields like ps_shop_name ps_shop_email aren't doubled. if they are - remove doubled entry.

Dear Sir,

I am unable to locate ps_configuration anywhere in my phpmyadmin (GoDaddy shared web hosting plan on linux). Please help, as I need to change my shop name. Changing Through Prefrences->store contacts, automatically reverts my shop name to E-Commerce.

Please help

hello

are you able to browse your prestashop database?

No Sir. Please tell me how to do that. Infact, just now one more problem started, after I was searching for those databases... NOW I AM NOT ABLE TO GETTING LOGGED INTO ADMIN MODULE OF MY SHOP .

Error:

There is 1 error

1. The Employee does not exist, or the password provided is incorrect.

SIR, WOULD BE HIGHLY OBLIGED, IN CASE YOU CAN HELP ME ON THIS, ELSEWISE I WOULD GET INTO TROUBLE AS I WILL LOOSE ALL WEEK's WORRK DONE ONTO MY SITE.