to developer stock module for prestashop I pay $15

cesar761

Hello, I'm a computer reseller and I am currently migrating my website to a prestashop release. I want to know if it is possible to have a quote for me the following module:
With 2 physical stores soon, I want to put on my website the stock of each store for the same product. For example, a customer who is on the website and who wishes to buy in store rather than online, can see if the product is in stock in the loan from his shop.

Here is an example in the grosbill dealer (on the right side we see the stock of each store): http://www.grosbill.com/4-intel_celeron_g1820_2_70ghz_2mo_cache_socket_lga1150_haswell_m_-608724-informatique-intel

post-782143-0-75033800-1400346961_thumb.png

I am just shooting from what I know, but for a decent developer you are looking at between $50-150 per hour with some kind of minimum. I generally charge a 2 hour minimum, but others charge more and others charge less. I would shoot in the $400 range personally. 

I am just shooting from what I know, but for a decent developer you are looking at between $50-150 per hour with some kind of minimum. I generally charge a 2 hour minimum, but others charge more and others charge less. I would shoot in the $400 range personally. 

possible original poster consider crowd-funding?  I thought of this after reading your post.  It could be a great way for country specific module development. :)

• Like 1