HELP Please

Hi,

having some issues with my site, when I share my site on Facebook, it doesn't show up the way I want it. I can't find the best way to edit the meta tags? Or should I say I can't find them at all.

Then my SEO how can I make them the best? I use meta tags on every product. But for my homepage to get it into the google search? ANy help would be great please.

eliteitsolutions.ie

Hi, I think you should take a look at the open graph module by Nemo1. It should have what you are looking for. http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/303359-free-module-facebook-open-graph-tags/

Thanks for the reply. This module looks really nice. But it still didn't change the image on the thumbnail image. The image I want is in the thumbnail but it's the 3rd one

Thanks for the reply. This module looks really nice. But it still didn't change the image on the thumbnail image. The image I want is in the thumbnail but it's the 3rd one

Hi, if you don't mind, please comment on the forum thread with the module on it. The developer should be able to assist you. Thank you!

• Like 1