No option to upload images

I have been working on trying to get my images to upload on my website for over a week now.

1. I get a white page on the image tab when creating a product.
  2. I also try to upload an image via the text editor but only get blank images with a ? in a border. (and yes I checked to make sure the images are in the correct directory)
  3. I tested other admin sections where the are forms that allow images and attachment but the file button is not clickable.
  4. I've reuploaded the entire js directory.
  5. I've went on my server through my ftp software and made my img directory 755 and 777 which neither one worked.
  6. I've turned on the error reporting but still get a white page. (no error reporting shows up)
  7. I've also debugged my website using chrome and firefox firebug and got the following message:
Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token , jquery.fileupload.js:158

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'fileupload' of undefined jquery.fileupload-process.js:32

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'fileupload' of undefined jquery.fileupload-validate.js:33

Resource interpreted as Image but transferred with MIME type application/javascript: "http://globalmobiles.../enquire.min.js". modernizr.min.js:4

Resource interpreted as Image but transferred with MIME type application/javascript: "http://globalmobiles.../admin-theme.js". modernizr.min.js:4

Uncaught TypeError: undefined is not a function VM684:25

Any help would be appreciated.

thanks. ill do that first thing in the morning. Actually I found the error logs. The only thing in there is a prestashop module that didn't install correctly.

*ERROR*     2014/05/14 - 02:04:06: Duplicate entry 'wiznav' for key 'hook_name'<br /><br /><pre>INSERT INTO `ps_hook` (`name`, `title`, `description`, `position`, `live_edit`) VALUES ('wiznav', 'wiznav', '', '0', '0')</pre> at line 623 in file classes/db/Db.php
*ERROR*     2014/05/14 - 02:33:31: Duplicate entry '90' for key 'PRIMARY'<br /><br /><pre>INSERT INTO `ps_hook` (`id_hook`, `name`, `title`, `description`, `position`) VALUES ("90", "navBar", "Navigation Bar", "Hooks the Navigation Bar onto the top of your page", "1")</pre> at line 623 in file classes/db/Db.php

So if its not a server issue what else can it be? Am I doing the permissions correctly for the img directory?

Edited by cybermatrix (see edit history)