What could cause this? Admin Log In Mix Up

One of my sellers just logged into her admin and  another sellers name is on the page as well.  You will see that Lynn's (the girl logging in) name is at the upper left corner but another sellers name, Dorothy is next to My Account, etc.  The log in user can only she her own private information but this looks highly unprofessional and it is alarming to the seller and I have no clue as to why this is occurring.  

This is the second time this has happened to this seller, it has not occurred with anyone else, yet.

Any advise would be greatly appreciated.  

THANK YOU for your time.  

These modules enable multiple sellers: 

Agile Membership management module
Agile Multiple Seller module
Agile Multiple Shop
Agile Paypal Parallel payment module
Agile Seller Shipping module 

Edited by ABI International (see edit history)

Thabks for using our modules.

If you post the questions to the related topic of the module, you will be answered more quickly.

Actually I took a look at the screen images. It seems the seller is accsiing another seller virtual. That's why it show another sellers name on the breadcumb. Otherwise, this should not happen.

We will consdier to improve this.

I am not indicating that the modules are the error.  I added the modules to the topic for those who may not be familiar with how my sellers access the site. 

The seller has NO WAY to be able to access another virtual seller.  You have to  have a log in email and password to do so.  This is the problem.  As you can see in the screen shot when they log in, they see ANOTHER sellers name in THEIR account.  This should not be occurring and it is causing concern that someone could see their personal information.

I don't know if it is the module or something else that could be causing the issue, that is why I posted it here in the General section.

PLEASE, I urgently need help.  

Edited by ABI International (see edit history)

"The seller has NO WAY to be able to access another virtual seller"

I did not mean that seller access another seller's account, I mean that seller inside of another seller's virtual shop.

For example, assume your mail store is http://abcde.com/, seller A virtual shop URL is http://abcde.com/seller-a/

when any one access the URL http://abcde.com/seller-a/, it will be inside the seller A's virtual shop.  in that case, on the menu navigation (breadcrumb) will show Seller A's shop name.

for example, at product page, it will be something like:  main store - seller a - category X - product

we will make some changes to force to use main store URL for some of the page. for example my account or my seller account related pages.   Please contact our [email protected] for an update of requested file.

I am not sure I follow you on how this effects the login.  It also occurs when not logged in.

Often, when I go to the HOME page and click ADOPTED (this is what we call the sold items) it takes you to one of the sellers ADOPTED (sold) items not ALL as it should be.  There is something very wrong, the behaviors seem to be the same both logged in the back office and front.

I checked the links in your block category, it seems smarty cache.

but this module is from us - it is from prestashop original or your theme. I have made a small change in this module to clear cache. 

now it should be fine, as long as you are in main store, it will be main store link.