How to change reference number for bankwire?

Hello I am trying to figure out how to change my bankwire module so its reference number for payment is the invoice number for that specific order. It is pretty confusing for my customers at this point so I would like to make it easier.

Thanks

hmm, I haven't thought about that it doesn't exist at the time the order is being placed.. Well but at the point the email is being sent it could somehow wait after the invoice to be generated and then it could contain its number, right? Maybe I am thinking it is much easier when it actually is almost impossible, I don't know

you as a shop administrator can generate invoice in back office. emails about orders are send right after order, so it's impossible at the moment - All emails about order (order confirmation, bankwire status) are sent to customer before you generate invoice.

So I could maybe set a script that sends everything I set it to send but nothing else earlier? I am trying to implement an email with terms and conditions that we as an estore are obliged to send via email since January 2014. I have that prepared but haven't found the solution to set when Prestashop should send it. The script could solve both problems at once - if it's reasonably doable