Any other certified templates NOT by Template Monster?

I (unfortunately) purchased a Template Monster template. Love the template. Hate the support by TM.

I'm having a problem with the template I purchased from them and have submitted a ticket to them for the issue. This was around 2 weeks ago or more.

Still no solution.

But unfortunately it seems like the only certified templates for Prestashop out there are by Template Monster. Is that true?

Are there any others?

This is incredibly frustrating. Has anyone else had problems with Template Monster's support?

The thing is, I love the thing I purchased from them!

Do they just not support at all?

Or is there someone else on this forum who perhaps can help me with my issue?

BTW, Nemo, I love your training videos for Prestashop. I learned a lot from them.

I also just noticed your SEO Booster module. I just might buy it!

Well, as far as I have heard..... no :D

Anyway, no idea who can help you on this, as their customer service is responsible of broken things, so they should fix them for free, of course.

Weird.

Anyway, thanks :D

• 1 year later...

The thing is, I love the thing I purchased from them!

Do they just not support at all?

Or is there someone else on this forum who perhaps can help me with my issue?

BTW, Nemo, I love your training videos for Prestashop. I learned a lot from them.

I also just noticed your SEO Booster module. I just might buy it!

My name is Brian from templatemonster.com and I just found your thread. Please, accept our appologies for such delay and the inconvenince caused by this. I have checked your trouble tickets and found that all of them were resolved successfully. Also, since you opened the thread in 2014 we increased the support system and products' quality. The last ticket you submitted into our system regarding the TM Pics 1.5 module was resolved successfully too.