Can't access backoffice right after installation, but I can access the frontpage

Hey guys - i'm brand new at Prestashop, but it simply looks fantastic and that's also the main reason for me moving from Shopify to here.

Anyway, Prestashop seems a bit more techincal than Shopify, which happens to cause a few problems for a guy like me. 

I've just installed Prestashop on my domain once again because backoffice didn't work, but yet again, it's not working.

Would any of you mind to tell me STEP by STEP how to make the backoffice work? I would also appreciate if you're using casual words to describe how to do it, because I don't have any knowledge to vocabulary of 'coders', if you can say so. Hopefully you found this understandable, if not, please let me know and I'll try to explain it in some other way!

Best regards,

Mathias

Hi, can you tell us more about how the back office does not work?

You would have been prompted to 1) delete install folder and 2) rename admin  folder

if you followed this, then you would access back office with yourdomain/(what you named the admin folder)

Hi, Patron.

Well, I've deleted the install folder already, but I can't seem to find my admin folder? There's a folder called backoffice, could it be the admin folder?

The error I receive is the 404-error.25qy787.png

did you rename Backoffice to lower case?  Not sure that will help but best to change so as to eliminate my 'guessing'. :)

Not yet, I'm trying to figure out how to do so. I'm using UNOEURO as host and it seems I can't just re-name the folder. 

Not yet, I'm trying to figure out how to do so. I'm using UNOEURO as host and it seems I can't just re-name the folder. 

this might be a good time to select a good FTP program.

but you somehow were able to rename to Backoffice. :)

pm me the link to your back office so I can check it.

this might be a good time to select a good FTP program.

but you somehow were able to rename to Backoffice. :)

pm me the link to your back office so I can check it.

No, it was named Backoffice from the beginning. I haven't done anything but deleting the /install folder..