[Solved] Invoice Errors to see invoice

stefanoroma

Hi,

the error appear when I want see the invoice from the BO.

I use:

Prestashop 1.5.6

Theme Reviver

Before this morning (5 hours ago):

All work fine I was changing the invoice template invoice.tpl, and all ok i could generate invoice and see invoice. Later I decide to change the header.tpl to make more beautifull the design and start the nightmare.

This is the result of the error:

Notice: Undefined index: cols in /usr/home/foodandfun.es/web/cursos/tools/tcpdf/tcpdf.php on line 21464

Notice: Undefined index: thead in /usr/home/foodandfun.es/web/cursos/tools/tcpdf/tcpdf.php on line 21479

Notice: Undefined index: thead in /usr/home/foodandfun.es/web/cursos/tools/tcpdf/tcpdf.php on line 21492

Notice: Undefined index: cols in /usr/home/foodandfun.es/web/cursos/tools/tcpdf/tcpdf.php on line 22975

Notice: Undefined index: cols in /usr/home/foodandfun.es/web/cursos/tools/tcpdf/tcpdf.php on line 22977

Warning: Division by zero in /usr/home/foodandfun.es/web/cursos/tools/tcpdf/tcpdf.php on line 22977

Notice: Undefined index: cols in /usr/home/foodandfun.es/web/cursos/tools/tcpdf/tcpdf.php on line 22979

Warning: array_fill() [function.array-fill]: Number of elements must be positive in /usr/home/foodandfun.es/web/cursos/tools/tcpdf/tcpdf.php on line 22979

Notice: Undefined index: startcolumn in /usr/home/foodandfun.es/web/cursos/tools/tcpdf/tcpdf.php on line 24360

Notice: Undefined index: startx in /usr/home/foodandfun.es/web/cursos/tools/tcpdf/tcpdf.php on line 24361

Notice: Undefined index: startpage in /usr/home/foodandfun.es/web/cursos/tools/tcpdf/tcpdf.php on line 24364

Notice: Undefined index: startpage in /usr/home/foodandfun.es/web/cursos/tools/tcpdf/tcpdf.php on line 24367

Notice: Undefined index: in /usr/home/foodandfun.es/web/cursos/tools/tcpdf/tcpdf.php on line 24367

Notice: Undefined index: startpage in /usr/home/foodandfun.es/web/cursos/tools/tcpdf/tcpdf.php on line 24368

Notice: Undefined index: in /usr/home/foodandfun.es/web/cursos/tools/tcpdf/tcpdf.php on line 24368

Notice: Undefined index: trids in /usr/home/foodandfun.es/web/cursos/tools/tcpdf/tcpdf.php on line 24388

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/home/foodandfun.es/web/cursos/tools/tcpdf/tcpdf.php on line 24388

Notice: Undefined index: trids in /usr/home/foodandfun.es/web/cursos/tools/tcpdf/tcpdf.php on line 24417

Notice: Undefined index: trids in /usr/home/foodandfun.es/web/cursos/tools/tcpdf/tcpdf.php on line 24420

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/home/foodandfun.es/web/cursos/tools/tcpdf/tcpdf.php on line 24420

Notice: Undefined index: old_cell_padding in /usr/home/foodandfun.es/web/cursos/tools/tcpdf/tcpdf.php on line 24633

Notice: ob_end_clean() [ref.outcontrol]: failed to delete buffer. No buffer to delete in /usr/home/foodandfun.es/web/cursos/classes/pdf/PDF.php on line 85

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/home/foodandfun.es/web/cursos/tools/tcpdf/tcpdf.php:21464) in /usr/home/foodandfun.es/web/cursos/tools/tcpdf/tcpdf.php on line 8961
TCPDF ERROR: Some data has already been output to browser, can't send PDF file

And i think.. ok i upload the original invoice.tpl and header.tpl and solve the problem.. but NOT.

So i search for 5hours in forums the possible solution but nothing I tried:

*1 Result 1:

Notice: ob_end_clean() [ref.outcontrol]: failed to delete buffer. No buffer to delete in /usr/home/foodandfun.es/web/cursos/classes/pdf/PDF.php on line 85

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/home/foodandfun.es/web/cursos/classes/pdf/PDF.php:85) in /usr/home/foodandfun.es/web/cursos/tools/tcpdf/tcpdf.php on line 8961

Upload the original source Folder  of "classes/pdf/PDF"

And after 5 hours i solve the problem.

How? 

DELETE MANUALLY THE CACHE in "cache/smarty/compile"

I don't understand how the people continue to use prestashop, is a continuing of bugs and bubs and bugs!

• 3 weeks later...

Did this also resolve the following error?

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/home/foodandfun.es/web/cursos/classes/pdf/PDF.php:85) in /usr/home/foodandfun.es/web/cursos/tools/tcpdf/tcpdf.php on line 8961

Because I'm having this issue as well and I just can't seem to resolve it and this is a big deal because I can't generate invoices for my own administration.

Any advise, besides stop using PrestaShop :-)

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi,

the error appear when I want see the invoice from the BO.

I use:

Prestashop 1.5.6

Theme Reviver

Before this morning (5 hours ago):

All work fine I was changing the invoice template invoice.tpl, and all ok i could generate invoice and see invoice. Later I decide to change the header.tpl to make more beautifull the design and start the nightmare.

This is the result of the error:

Notice: Undefined index: cols in /usr/home/foodandfun.es/web/cursos/tools/tcpdf/tcpdf.php on line 21464

Notice: Undefined index: thead in /usr/home/foodandfun.es/web/cursos/tools/tcpdf/tcpdf.php on line 21479

Notice: Undefined index: thead in /usr/home/foodandfun.es/web/cursos/tools/tcpdf/tcpdf.php on line 21492

Notice: Undefined index: cols in /usr/home/foodandfun.es/web/cursos/tools/tcpdf/tcpdf.php on line 22975

Notice: Undefined index: cols in /usr/home/foodandfun.es/web/cursos/tools/tcpdf/tcpdf.php on line 22977

Warning: Division by zero in /usr/home/foodandfun.es/web/cursos/tools/tcpdf/tcpdf.php on line 22977

Notice: Undefined index: cols in /usr/home/foodandfun.es/web/cursos/tools/tcpdf/tcpdf.php on line 22979

Warning: array_fill() [function.array-fill]: Number of elements must be positive in /usr/home/foodandfun.es/web/cursos/tools/tcpdf/tcpdf.php on line 22979

Notice: Undefined index: startcolumn in /usr/home/foodandfun.es/web/cursos/tools/tcpdf/tcpdf.php on line 24360

Notice: Undefined index: startx in /usr/home/foodandfun.es/web/cursos/tools/tcpdf/tcpdf.php on line 24361

Notice: Undefined index: startpage in /usr/home/foodandfun.es/web/cursos/tools/tcpdf/tcpdf.php on line 24364

Notice: Undefined index: startpage in /usr/home/foodandfun.es/web/cursos/tools/tcpdf/tcpdf.php on line 24367

Notice: Undefined index: in /usr/home/foodandfun.es/web/cursos/tools/tcpdf/tcpdf.php on line 24367

Notice: Undefined index: startpage in /usr/home/foodandfun.es/web/cursos/tools/tcpdf/tcpdf.php on line 24368

Notice: Undefined index: in /usr/home/foodandfun.es/web/cursos/tools/tcpdf/tcpdf.php on line 24368

Notice: Undefined index: trids in /usr/home/foodandfun.es/web/cursos/tools/tcpdf/tcpdf.php on line 24388

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/home/foodandfun.es/web/cursos/tools/tcpdf/tcpdf.php on line 24388

Notice: Undefined index: trids in /usr/home/foodandfun.es/web/cursos/tools/tcpdf/tcpdf.php on line 24417

Notice: Undefined index: trids in /usr/home/foodandfun.es/web/cursos/tools/tcpdf/tcpdf.php on line 24420

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/home/foodandfun.es/web/cursos/tools/tcpdf/tcpdf.php on line 24420

Notice: Undefined index: old_cell_padding in /usr/home/foodandfun.es/web/cursos/tools/tcpdf/tcpdf.php on line 24633

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/home/foodandfun.es/web/cursos/tools/tcpdf/tcpdf.php:21464) in /usr/home/foodandfun.es/web/cursos/tools/tcpdf/tcpdf.php on line 8961

And i think.. ok i upload the original invoice.tpl and header.tpl and solve the problem.. but NOT.

So i search for 5hours in forums the possible solution but nothing I tried:

*1 Result 1:

Upload the original source Folder  of "classes/pdf/PDF"

And after 5 hours i solve the problem.

How? 

DELETE MANUALLY THE CACHE in "cache/smarty/compile"

I don't understand how the people continue to use prestashop, is a continuing of bugs and bubs and bugs!

Sorry, it didnt work for me, I have just upgraded to Prestashop 1.6.0.9

Edited by kayol10 (see edit history)