Changing Themes but old images still showning

HI,

I have changed themes twice now, but still images from the default theme is still showing. I have tried clearing all the cache in the DIR but it still doesn't seem to fix the issue. ANy ideas on how to resolve this?

Can you let us know what you mean by 'images'? What images are you talking about?

If you are talking about product images these will not change until you delete the default products and add your own. If otherwise, please explain.

Marty Shue

Can you let us know what you mean by 'images'? What images are you talking about?

If you are talking about product images these will not change until you delete the default products and add your own. If otherwise, please explain.

Marty Shue

Thanks for the reply.

When I installed PS, I got the default theme, for Womens stuff. So I went and downloaded another theme, which didn't seem to work as the Other Banners and images on the home page not products. With the new theme I installed, it only seemed to be getting small amount of the theme in such as the search bar or newsletter.

I sourced the images that were still showing up on my new them which was under theme configurator module, then under "Hook"

I have tried to install serveral themes at this stage and it just doesn't seem to be installing correctly with any of them. Is there a certain way of installing them?