Table 'ps_product' doesn't exist

Hi,

just upgraded my shop (in test) to version 1.6. All went smooth but when wanting to view the produtcts in the backoffice, Prestashop throws me an error in the face about table 'ps_product' not found.

Yes I cleared my history and cookies. Yes I tried it in a different browser. Below the SQL statement after switching on debug mode. Anyone a clue?

Thanks in advance!!

SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS
        a.`id_product`,b.name as name,`reference`,a.price as price,sa.active as active
        , shop.name as shopname, a.id_shop_default, MAX(image_shop.id_image) id_image, cl.name `name_category`, sa.`price`, 0 AS price_final, sav.`quantity` as sav_quantity, sa.`active`, IF(sav.`quantity`<=0, 1, 0 ) badge_danger
        FROM `ps_product` a
        LEFT JOIN `ps_product_lang` b ON (b.`id_product` = a.`id_product` AND b.`id_lang` = 3 AND b.`id_shop` = 1)

LEFT JOIN `ps_image` i ON (i.`id_product` = a.`id_product`)
        LEFT JOIN `ps_stock_available` sav ON (sav.`id_product` = a.`id_product` AND sav.`id_product_attribute` = 0
         AND sav.id_shop = 1 ) JOIN `ps_product_shop` sa ON (a.`id_product` = sa.`id_product` AND sa.id_shop = a.id_shop_default)
                LEFT JOIN `ps_category_lang` cl ON (sa.`id_category_default` = cl.`id_category` AND b.`id_lang` = cl.`id_lang` AND cl.id_shop = a.id_shop_default)
                LEFT JOIN `ps_shop` shop ON (shop.id_shop = a.id_shop_default)
                LEFT JOIN `ps_image_shop` image_shop ON (image_shop.`id_image` = i.`id_image` AND image_shop.`cover` = 1 AND image_shop.id_shop = a.id_shop_default)

WHERE 1
        GROUP BY sa.id_product

ORDER BY a.`id_product` ASC LIMIT 0,50

Was everything in life as easy as this! Thanks friend! I thought I'd checked that, but had checked the wrong (production) database! The data load script did had some cleanup actions and apparently too much! Thanks again bellini13. No doubt it'll be fixed now quickly.