New Arrivals is not showing the new products

Hello,

I have added new products, but they are not visible on my Front Page under "New Arrivals". The module for new products is ON & set up OK.

I see the new products under LIVE Position under the New products block as well as the New products block - New arrivals...However on the web page I have the message " No new products at this time... and I cannot push on the button New Arrivals.

Thanks for your feedback.

Kind regards,

Boris

this module uses caching, so it's more than possible that you see old cached version of this module.

so, please clear shop cache and then - refresh your website, you should see new products then

• Like 2

Thank you Vekia!

The problem has been solved. Next time I will think about to clear the cash.

Josef,

Did you safe after clearing the cash?

Worked for me so if you have still the problem is not the same.

rgds,

Boris

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

i see new produts:

W5Of09p.png

i don't see any link to new product page

I had installed prestashop through cPanel installer on GoDaddy. I was having an error while creating a product. But the product would create. So, I backed up my prestashop and uninstalled it. Then installed a fresh one and tried to upload old database. It didn't work so I simply restored my backup. Still gave me that error but I kept pressing 'save' that product for 3-4 times. Then it said 'updated' and after that products started to appear in new arrivals. No errors after that while uploading a product too.

• 3 months later...

Hi,

I am running my website http://slmobileprice.com using Prestashop English v1.5.6.2. 

Actually i have a problem. On the right side of my website i have the "New Products" Block. All products is listing their. But there is one issue whenever i am uploading new product that is not showing in "New Products" Block on same day. That product will appear after one day. 

I have tried to clear cache but nothing happened, everytime product is showing "New Products" Block after 1 days.

Could any one tell me the reason? how to solve this problem.

Thanks,

Somit 

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. 

I think may be my language problem. But i am saying product is not showing in New Product only on product uploading date. For Example i have added 10 new product today then you can not see that products on in the list on home screen while when you click on New product modules then you can see that products.

But on next day these product automatically listed on home screen New Product Block. So please help me for this..

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone!

I have similar issue. Uploaded or manually added products don't appear in block "New products". Also in opposite way, when I delete or disable a product it still is showing on the list. When I clear cache it refreshes the list, also when I change parameters of module. But it is not comfortable, especially for my client.

I tried to change code, eg. I commented condition in blocknewproducts.php:

if (!$this->isCached('blocknewproducts.tpl', $this->getCacheId()))

but with no effect.

It is definitively something in generating cached template blocnewproducts.tpl.php but I can't deal with this.

I'll be appreciate for help

Thanks